∆PoRtAl∆

WISE MAN POV

You see, fellow reader, there are different dimensions across the universe. Earth, as we mundane's know it, is our dimension.  

Earth is the best dimension as we get to observe what's happening in other dimensions without the other dimensions knowing about us...

Now, the Marvel dimension is shared with ours so only a few 'heroes' know about other dimensions.

Someone from Marvel created an 'accidental' paradox, meaning they've created a portal to the actual dimensions and escaped! 

Can anyone guess what dimension they went to? Yep, you're right, it just had to be the most oblivious dimension,  ~Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir~

In the dimension: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir 

"M'lady, today is a beautiful night. Don't you think?" Cat noir purred, sitting on the top Eiffel tower with Ladybug. Both gazing at their favourite and exclusive view. 

Ladybug hummed in response, too mesmerised to utter out a word. 

"I was thinking Ladybug, it's been 4 years since we've been fighting crime together. Can't I see a beautiful face under the mask?" Cat noir casually asked.

Ladybug straightened her back instantly, sure it had been long and she secretively longed to know who the pun-loving cat was; she knew their miraculous would be taken away if they purposefully exposed their identities to one another.

"I-I'm sorry Chat. You know we can't do that." She stated with a hint of emotion. 

Cat noir frowned, sadness filling his eyes. He stood up in one motion and in the next, he pulled Ladybug up and hugged her. "Pawlease Bugaboo, my curiosity is killing me and so is my love." Cat noir gently whispered in Ladybugs ear.

"i-i know. But still, we can't reveal ourselves to each other... Because-" Ladybug was cut off by a small poke at the shoulder.

"Marinette! I was at your famous well-known bakery hoping for one of your delicious croissants! I shall contact your father! Bad Marinette!!!" Deadpool boomed with a frown.

"M-Marinette?" Cat noir stuttered out with shock. 

He immediately noticed Cat Noir and made a girlish squeal. "OMG, Sexy catsuit, Agreste! Can I have your autograph?!" Deadpool held out a magazine with Adrien plastered on every page. 

"A-Adrien?!" Ladybug said on the edge of fainting.

Suddenly Deadpool tapped his advanced watch and a portal appeared. "See you through the third wall!" He jumped into the multicoloured gateway and disappeared.

WISE MAN POV

It had to be Deadpool, tsk, tsk. Honestly, Marvel has to do something about that cocky man.

Well then since that 'paradox' problem is over, I guess I'll watch the Miraculous Fandom go crazy.

Till next time~