~Claw Trimming Session~

This story takes place like no other. A girl with raven blue hair and a boy with perfect blond locks are sitting in a cat cafe, helping out the staff and having a fun time playing with kittens. Surely, a reveal won't happen.

Marinette's POV

Adrien and I were paired up together (thank you, Ms Bustier) as partners for a community service project the school had prepared for us. We could help out the community any way we wanted (does saving citizens from akumas count?!).

We decided (with much argument) that we should help out in Paris's famous 'Le Chat Café (The Cat Cafe).

We had so far worked for 3 hours and I have to say, I am proud of myself! Why you may ask? Because I overcame my habit of stuttering around him! It just took 3 whole hours!

Presently, we are sitting in a private kitten playroom. We had a job to look after the kittens for 2 hours and groom them too, which, may I add, is one of the most cutest things I have ever done.

We had washed them (not to mention playing with bubbles with ~Adrien~) and dried them off. They looked so adorable! We were preparing to cut their trim their claws but the problem was, I don't know how to!

Author Chans POV

Marinette sat there confused with one hand on her cheek and the other strumming on the ground. Adrien meanwhile was calmly trimming a kittens claws, humming a happy tune.

"Adrien?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, Mari?" He asked, letting the kitten go off to play.

"Uh, how do you trim a kittens claws?" Marinette question, ashamed.

"Well, that's easy Mari! I'll teach you!" He said contently.

He picked up a dark black kitten with emerald green eyes. "Hmm let's see here... Ha! Its name is Plagg!" He said checking Plagg's collar.

"Ok so, first you take the clippers in one hand and with the other hand you gently squeeze the top and bottom of the paw, just behind the joint to get Plagg's Claws Out."

Suddenly a green flash appeared around Adrien, engulfing him and Marinette stared in complete horror.

"No-Plagg-I didn't mean-Plagg! Stop-" Adrien stuttered out, terrified himself as the green light wrapped around his frame. Marinette watched, still utterly shocked, as black spandex started to replace his normal clothes and his eyes turned similar to Plagg's (the cat). Two ears planted right on top of his now messy blonde hair. The green aura started to fade and Marinette looked like she'd seen a ghost, staring at the figure next to her.

There sat next to Marinette was Cat noir staring with an unreadable expression. There was utter silence between them, even the cats stopped mewing and looked at the new person before them.

"Um... Hi?" Adrien, no I mean Cat noir shrugged.

Marinette screeched while pointing at Cat noir.

Then she fainted.

The end.

:)

A/N: Read my most recent updates, my writing has improved (somehow). Thanks!!!