~A Very Merry Christmas~

Cat Noir's POV

Snow fell, coating everything in white. Fairy lights sparkled along the streets of Paris. A shining star placed at the TOP of the very merry Christmas tree in the park. People chanted songs and laughed with excitement. This was truly the best Christmas I've ever seen.

 A tear trickled down my cheek, remembering my last Christmas I ever celebrated, with my Mother. How she smiled at my non-sense, how father gave me the best presents in the world and lastly how we all ate together, as a family.

I felt someone envelop me in a bear hug. I smiled, "Hello, M'lady." We stayed there, quietly hugging on TOP of the Eiffel Tower. She finally let go, her face smiling and the tip of her nose dusted with red. "I got you something." Her smile bigger than ever. Wait. She got ME something? I grinned in excitement as she got out a beautifully wrapped present with a sparkly green and black bow in the center. Another tear fell down my cheek as memories came flooding. 

She wiped the tear off with her soft hands and handed me the present. "Thanks Bugaboo." I slowly opened the present, careful to not rip the wrapping. My hands met something soft and warm.

I looked down and saw a black sweater with a green paw print in the middle. She giggled, "I made it just for you!" I looked at it in amazement. Everything carefully sewed with the softest material I've ever touched. 

"Do you like it?" She asked, uncertainty flashing across her face. "Like it? I love it! Thank you!" I pulled her in for a bear hug and she hugged me back. "Now, time for your present!" I announced. "Aww, thanks Chat. But you didn't have to get me one." She smiled. "Not getting M'lady a purresent is pawful!" I wiggled my eyebrows as she rolled her eyes. I carefully got a small box out of my pocket. I gave it to her and she stared at it. "Open it." I beckoned.

She hesitantly opened and gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "I got it, just for us. It symbolises our friendship and that we will always fight crime together!" This time she pulled my into a hug and surprisingly kissed my cheek. A small dust of pink covered my cheeks.

"Thanks Chaton, I love it!" She got out the bracelet which had a small green and black cat charm and put it on her wrist. She then handed me the other bracelet which had a black and red  ladybug charm and I wore it as well. 

"Sorry Chat, but I have to go. I'm a bit busy since it's Christmas." She explained. "No purrroblem, Bugaboo." I swear I saw her giggle before she left, gracefully bouncing from one building to another. I sighed dreamily and clutched the cat sweater closer to my chest. I'll never stop loving her.

~Time-skip to tomorrow aka school day.~

I wore the sweater she gave me, staring at the mirror for several seconds. I simply adore it. "Adrien! Hurry up! You'll be late!" Nathalie's monotone voice echoes in the hall. I quickly grabbed my bag and head out, sprinting to the limo. "Where did you get that shirt from?" Nathalie raised an eyebrow as she looked at me. "Uh-I got it from a friend!" She nodded and we set off to school.

~Time-skip to when he arrives at school.~

As usual, I ran straight to Nino, only to get stopped by a plastic doll, Chloe. "Hey Adrikins! Oh my god, that's an ugly sweater. Here, let me take it off." I scowled for few seconds and got her hands off me. "Sorry Chloe but I like this sweater, wether you like it or not I'm keeping it on." I shoved past her and headed to Nino only to knock someone down. 

"Oh My God! I'm So SO SORRY!" I looked down at the person I shoved down and met shining blue orbs. "Oh, hey Marinette." I stuck out my hand to help her get up. Her face was tinted by a cute pink and she hesitantly took it. As I looked down to our hands, something stopped me from pulling her up. The bracelet. I thought. That's the exactly same one I gave to m'lady yesterday! When I looked in to her eyes she was staring at my sweater, complete and utter shock covered her face. "But it can't be. I gave that to Chaton, yesterday." She quietly mumbled, breathless. "And that's the bracelet I gave to LB yesterday" I mumbled. We looked into each others eyes. 

A smirk grew on my face. "M'lady, is it really you?" My eyes filled with happiness. "You alley cat, of course its me. Now get me off these stairs! My butt is freezing." I chuckled and pulled her up. Instantly I engulfed her in another one of my bear hugs. "I'm Glad we found out. And I'm Glad that its you." I nuzzled my face into her midnight blue hair. She giggled. "We're going to be late for class." She said, her voice muffled by the sweater. I chuckled and we both entered school, hand in hand. The end.

Soooo.... Was this chapter too fluffy? Or was it too short? I'm sorry if it wasn't as good compared to the others because *leans in* *whispers* I wrote this at school. Haha, well can't wait to write another one! Please leave any suggestions and I'll take them into consideration! But for now,

~Bug Out!