.°• The End Of Time •°. (3)

Ladybug's POV

To say I was confused was a complete understatement. Hawkmoth lay on the ground like a dead corpse. I could feel he wasn't dead and that he was just unconscious. But the new villain standing before us gave me chills, which was abnormal because I never got chills from any villains I've dealt with before. 

A malicious laugh escaped her bright purple lips; it felt as if it was directed at me and Cat Noir. Suddenly, a purple feather was released from her gloved hand that was hidden behind her back. It flew in the wind like a delicate bird. My brows furrowed; I can't let it just get away and cause more havoc.

Just as I was about to prepare my yo-yo to unakumatise it, a huge swarm of purple feathers escaped from inside Mayura's gown. Her laughter grew as Cat Noir looked at me in concern. I stared back at him, a cloud of worry appearing of my own. The swarm of feathers shaped into an arrow then headed towards speed that it was almost impossible to see. Almost. I dodged the attack just in time, grabbing my partners tail in the process to protect him too. "We have to create a smart plan. We can tell she's smarter and stronger than the others we've defeated before so we have to act quickly."

That's all I could tell my partner before the herd of feather came shooting towards us; their sharped edge pointing towards us. I swiftly got my yo-yo and zipped up to one of the buildings. Cat Noir taking his baton and following suit. A frown was on Mayura's face as I looked at her. She was having difficulty controlling the swarm. If I unakumatised some it would help her control them easier, meaning that I can't. For now at least. Cat Noir and I could split up, so it might be harder for Mayura to control 2 separate swarms of feathers or she could only target one of us. Either way, she'll be distracted and we can take advantage of it. 

I hastily told Cat Noir the plan, him grinning and complementing me (while cracking a few useless puns). I rolled my eyes and then we both launched into action. We both quickly got on ground where Mayura stood preparing a massive ball of feathers. "Hey Mayura! The purrrple really doesn't suit you." Cat Noir yelled once he was on the opposite side of the road, dragging Mayura's attention towards him. I ran to the other side of the road while she was distracted. Once she got a grip on her anger she looked at me then Cat Noir. A growl of annoyance coming from her. She separated the giant ball of feathers into two separate ones. Her right controlling one and her left doing the same to the other. She pushed her hand forward, the two balls coming towards us, more slower than before. The plan was working. 

A smile spread across my face as Cat Noir made more nasty remarks, Mayura's emotions getting the better of her as she focused more on Cat Noir. I leapt silently yet agile, just in time to sweep Mayura off her feet. Her eyes going wide as she fell on her backside. I quickly tried to find the possible places where the Akuma, feather or Miraculous could be; Cat Noir meanwhile holding Mayura to the ground. "Hurry up M'lady!" Cat Noir said through gritted teeth as he struggled holding Mayura in place. 

My eyes scanned her once more till they landed upon a small jewel on her chest that glowed a deep blue colour. I quickly snatched it off, Mayura's eyes turning wide as she saw what I held in my clentched hands. Her transformation slowly wore off; my own eyes becoming wide as I saw the person behind the mask. 

"N-Natalie?" Cat Noir stuttered out. He was as baffled as I was. A purple Kwami zipped out, it gasped as it looked at its holder who lay exposed and on the ground. The Kwami then looked at me then at Cat Noir. It quickly flew into the brooch that was still clenched in my hands. 

We left the confused and scared Natalie on the ground and fled to the still unconscious Hawkmoth. I inspected his suit to find his Miraculous too. I took it off with a small tug, his transformation wearing off.