Alya's Snapchat Filter

Narrator POV

Marinette and Adrien were walking to school together chatting about, well, life. The students were now in 11th grade and Marinette got over the crush she had for Adrien but still has a special place in her heart for him.

They reached school 15 minutes early (surprisingly) and were waiting for their pals, Alya and Nino to come along.

Chloe entered the school with Sabrina tracing behind her with shopping bags loaded on her small body. "Hey, Adrikins! Look what Daddy bought me and you!" She pointed at the bags Sabrina was barely managing to hold. "I can't wait for you to come to the hotel to unpack the gift I got for you!" Chloe screeched in her sickly sweet tone and hugged Adrien. She then turned towards Marinette with a scowl. Before she could say anything horrible to Marinette, Alya and Nino one-handedly shoved her out of the way. "And that's how you throw the trash out of the way." Alya said with a smug look. Chloe threatened Alya than ran off, probably to bully someone else.

"Hey Gurl! Sorry, I took so long. I had to pick up Mr Turtle." Alya gestured towards Nino who was chatting happily with Adrien. "No sweat." Marinette tried to stir up a conversation. "So how's the ladyblog coming along? Find out anything?" Alya just shrugged, "I'm giving up. It's been four or three years and I haven't found out who's under the mask!" Marinette softly giggled. 'She has no idea that ladybug is right next to her' Marinette thought. "Could you hang up for a while? I just remembered I have to explain something to Nino..." Alya rushed to Nino and started scolding him for something he forgot to do. Marinette shrugged and Adrien came to talk with her. "Guess Nino is in trouble" Adrien chuckled. "Yeah, totally" Marinette replied. The 5-minute bell rang and immediately the couple rushed to class.

~Inside class~

It had been 20 minutes and Ms Bustier hadn't arrived yet. The whole class were doing their own thing but then, Alya came long...

"Look at this new Snapchat filter I made!" Alya squealed sitting next to Nino. Nino nodded then a bright idea appeared in his mind, "You can find out who LB and Chat Noir is by applying that filter to their faces!" He said excitedly. Alya's mood brightened up but then she started frowning. "That's gonna take forever Nino." She sighed, her hand holding her head on one side. "Well, at least you get to find out who your idol is. Unless, you don't like her..." Nino teased, nudging Alya playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Well, I'm going to start small. How 'bout the love birds in front of us" She pointed at Adrien making Marinette laugh in the front row. "I doubt it's them but go ahead!"

"Hey Adrien, Mari, look into the lens!" Alya quoted Pixelator. Both Marinette and Adrien looked into the camera with goofy faces. Alya instantly took the photo and applied the Ladybug and Cat Noir filter.

Her eyes went wide, her face purple with confusion. She screamed and pointed at Marinette.

"Y-you're L-ladybug? And h-he's Cat N-Noir?!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oof! Well isn't Alya the smart one? Well if you liked this part then comment if you want part 2!

~Bug Out