Project: Pound It!

Scene:

So, Marinette and Adrien are in a limo (u know whos) heading to Marinette's bakery to finish off their project!

Marinette's POV

Yes, I can't believe it too! I am partnered with THE Adrien Agreste! Well, anyway, we were heading to my bakery to finish our project because Ms Bustier said that we had to complete the final tasks in a more... 'Comfortable environment-to get good scores', quote her.

Presently, I'm blushing madly and Adrien's gazing outside. I suddenly sigh, a love-struck sigh, and quickly close my mouth. 

Adrien chuckled, "You're tired, already?" I became beet red and stuttered out, "E-Erm Y-yeah... Hehe..."

We arrived at my house, the croissant aroma filling the air. This time, Adrien sighed. He loved my parent's croissants.

We headed inside to be engulfed by a big bear hug. "Daaad!" I muffled out. He instantly let go and sent us both a huge warm smile. 

Next, we were both kissed-on the cheek-by Maman and from the corner of my eye, I saw tears well up in Adrien's eyes. Right, he doesn't have a mother... No, I mean, he use to.

"Hi dear, want anything?" Maman asked, flour on her face. "Umm... We'll have 2 croissants and 2 hot chocolates." I replied. I could tell Adrien was really excited about the food.

"W-well um, we have to go..." I said to my parents as I dragged Adrien (Yes, I know! I actually held his hand!!! *squeal*) to my room. 

I had already taken down my posters of Adrien before I left for school and his magazines.

"So, let's get started." Adrien smiled.

~Timeskip-3 hours~

I wiped the invisible sweat off my head as I finished the decorations for our project. 

Me and Adrien had occasionally taken breaks to either savour some treats or to relax. Honestly, it went pretty well! Apart from me tripping several times, my stuttering (It got less!)and some blushing... But overall, it was amazing!

Me and Adrien stared at each other, my body wants me to do something so desperately, and I could tell, so did his. I couldn't resist so I listened-

All of a sudden, in sync, we fist-pumped each other and said the words which revealed all, "Pound It!"

We stared at each other in shock. "C-Chaton?" I stuttered with hysteria. "L-LB?" He replied with the same level of emotion. 

Author-Chan POV

Marinette screamed, not loudly though as she was aware of her place in the bakery. She picked up her ball of yarn (wool) and shouted, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" and threw it at her beloveds face. "I'd know that throw anywhere" He mumbled.

"Finally they found out! Thank Ms Bustier for putting these two together!" Plagg burst out Adriens jacket and Marinette yelped, quietly, and jumped on Adrien.

"Marinette, that's Plagg, Adrien's Kwami! Honestly, he's more scared of you then you are of him!" Tikki giggled, emerging from her hidden bed.

Adrien stared at Marinette and so did she. They both fell on Marinette's bed and started laughing, uncontrollably. 

And that's how they found out. The end.