Phone Number, Paw-lease?

Cat Noirs POV aka Adriens POV (I know, really rare POV)

I relaxed on the Eiffel tower, gazing at the busy streets of Paris. A flash of red and black caught my eye and I smiled to myself. She sat down next to me, joining the view. "Good Evening, M'lady." I kissed her knuckles by instinct and she pulled them back as always.  

 "Hello, Cat Noir." She cheerily greeted. We sat in silence for some time, checking if there were any unusual activities. Furr-tunately, for us, there were none. 

"Sorry Cat Noir, but I have to leave early today." She sadly smiled. "Aww." I fake pouted and she let out a beautiful little giggle. "If you're going to leave so early, then why didn't you tell me before?" I purred, giving her the cute cat eye pout. "Well, I was going to, but I don't have any contact with you except my yoyo and I can only use it for emergencies." She explained.

An idea popped itself into my head. "Well, LB, I'm paw-sitive you have a phone, so why don't we share our numbers?" Her eyes looked away from me and she bit her lip. "You know we can't do that, Chat. What if our identities get revealed? Or worse, we already have each other's phone numbers in our civilian life." She frantically waved her arms, clearly worried. 

I let out a chuckle, "If I had your phone number, I would have already known it was you." I winked, calming down the troubled expression written all over her face. 

She sighed in defeat, "Fine." She grumbled. She used her lucky charm and sticky notes and pens appeared. "Here." She passed a pen and a paper and got herself one too. I wrote my phone number down as neatly as paw-sible and passed it on to her, she did likewise.

"This better be your actual phone number," I said in my teasing tone. She groaned once more, snatched the sticky note out of my hand, scribbled off the number she had given me, then wrote an exact opposite number. "Happy, now?" I smiled, "Don't worry, Bugaboo, this can actually come in handy when we're in trouble."

Both of our miraculouses beeped simultaneously. "See you on the phone!" I leapt away from the Eiffel tower. Excitement flooded me as I headed towards the Agreste Mansion. I jumped inside my room from my open window. I quickly de-transformed and ran to get my phone.

"Kid, I don't think this a good idea..." Plagg warned. I shut him up by throwing a roll of camembert in his mouth. He grumbled and complained and eventually went away. 

I opened my *insert app name here* and instantly added her number.

 -NUMBER ALREADY IN CONTACTS-

It read. Wait, what? Oh, maybe I typed in the wrong number. I tried several times again, and again, and again, but it didn't work. I groaned out loud and just when I was about to give up an option appeared on my phone.

-TAP HERE TO FIND CONTACT-

I raised an eyebrow. Was Ladybug really in my contacts? I hesitantly brought my finger towards my screen. I quickly clicked the button and threw my phone on my bed. I crept up on it slowly, the screen lit up bright. I snatched my phone and looked at it.

-Marinette Dupain Cheng-

I dropped my phone, my eyes wide and my face pale. 

No frickin way.

Marinettes POV aka Ladybugs POV

I reached home, placing the sticky note on my table and de-transformed. Tikki came out looking concerned. "Marinette, I don't think it's wise to add Cat Noirs number. It could be dangerous." 

"It's ok Tikki. It might even help us make Paris safer!" I brushed off Tikkis warning and grabbed my phone. I sat on my desk and read the number. 

Seems familiar... Meh.

I added his number, but it wouldn't work. No matter how many times I tried it just said 'Number already in contacts'. I groaned, what if it's a prank? When all seemed lost, an option appeared on my screen.

-TAP HERE TO FIND CONTACT-

I raised an eyebrow, not sure what to do. I could just tap on it, but there's this weird feeling in my gut telling me not to. I shook my head. 

"Do this for Paris," I muttered under my breath. I clicked on the button and in an instant, it brought me to Adriens phone number.

I gasped, my mouth forming an 'O'. My face went from red to white.

No frickin way.

(An extra bonus AKA add on to the story. You don't have to read bcs it's crap.)

Author-Chan POV~

Both of the superheroes were screaming mentally, looking at there phones. Both taking large deep breaths as their Kwamis tried to calm them down. Adrien was the first to make a move. He reached for the screen, typing frantically. 

Slanted=Adrien

Underlined=Marinette

________________________________________________________________________________

 < Other Contacts                                                                                                                     <Call>  <Video Call>

(: Adrien & Marinette :)

Hie.

Sorry, I meant Hi.

Um, Are You Ladybug?

*Adrien waits for reply* *10 Minutes later*

Hi.

Ladybug?

Of course not.

Hehe.

*Why is she awake at this time?* *Adrien gets suspicious, decides to play*

Well, LB, turns out you really are in my contacts. Stop bluffing, I know it's you~

LB?

Uh haha, what do you mean?

Bugaboo, it's Cat Noir texting~

Admit it, it's really you.

*Marinette Realizes Adrien is actually Cat Noir* *Freaks out*

Uh hahaha

You might be Cat Noir, but I'm definitely not Ladybug!

Paw-lease. I know Mari that you are ladybug. And that's Purr-fect.

STOP IT WITH THE PUNS! YOU EVEN MAKE IT WHEN YOU'RE A CIVILIAN?!

I'd know that language anywhere, m' lady.

*Marinette finally gives in*

I told you this was a bad idea, chat.

At least I know LB's identity! 

Ugh.

*Marinettes Parents wake up and decide to check up on her*

Sorry kitty, parents are coming. See you at school tomorrow!

As always, Bugaboo.

________________________________________________________________________________