TIKKI, SPOTS ON!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I didn't update on my b'day cause I turned out to have my schedule stuffed. I hope y'all can forgive me with this story which is kinda based on another one I wrote in this book. Anyways, on with the tale!

Mari's POV

I sat on my pink chair, that cold, stormy dark night. I hadn't got a wink of sleep so I decided to use up my time while I was still productive. I turned on a dim light, got out my sewing accessories and continued to work on my new piece with the company of the pit-patter of the rain against my windows.

I was working on a knee-cut dress, pitch black with raven blue crystals to be placed at the bottom. It was going to be different from the others. I decided to add a little 'pop' so I put small blood-red spots on the upper half of the dress. Crazy, huh?

Currently, I was sitting with a pin in my mouth and my hands trying to solve a sticky problem. My spots were coming off the dress so I had to carefully take them off and try a different and stronger technique to keep them on. Just as I was about to pull free a spot, a knock startled me sending me off my chair and on the hard ground. 

I groaned in annoyance and put my pin down. I made my way from where the sound came. I reached my window to my balcony and saw a black figure curled up beneath my umbrella, shaking and trembling.

I silently debated if I should help the mysterious figure or not then I saw it look at me. Messy gold locks shown brightly against the dark atmosphere and his emerald eyes were glassy from crying. 

"Chaton!" 

I quickly rushed towards him and took note that there was a slight bruise on his cheek. I carefully helped him walk into my room. He kept shivering as we descended my stairs towards my room. 

"H-Hello, P-Purrinces." His teeth chattered uncontrollably. "You stupid alley cat!" Worry laced my voice.

I lay his rigid body down on my bed, indulging him in my warm and furry blankets that I store for intense winter nights. I went down to the bakery to make him one of my specialities, hot chocolate.

He drank it while purring in delight. I slightly giggled at his attitude as I aided his bruise. 

"What happened?" The question caught him off guard and he choked on the delightful drink. "...Family issues." He finally replied, the happiness aura fading. "Was it your Father, again?" He nodded slightly and sighed. 

"My friend was angry at Father for keeping me away from school for his business for a while. And so, my friend came up with a pretty good argument against Father and I might have supported him, a lot. I had a heated conversation with him and well.." He pointed to his bruise, "It didn't turn out well." New tears replaced his old ones as he started crying. 

I gave him the 'bear-iest' bear hug I could to calm him down as I soothed him with kind and supportive words. When he finally stopped, I went to go complete my 'spotting' for the knee-cut dress.

I yawned as I got the last spot off. "What are you doing, purrincess?" Cat noir sat on my desk swiftly. "I'm working on a new dress," I replied simply. I described my dress to the fullest as he sat, listening with a cute look on his face. 

"It looks finished to me. Are you adding something?" He questioned as he admired my handiwork on the dress.

"Yeah... Almost. The stitching is pretty much done. But the last thing to do is sew these spots on." 

I felt a warm glow appear around me engulfing me in pink. I immediately panicked. "T-TIKKI! UGH-NO! Ack-AH! I MEANT-" It was too late, my nighties were replaced by my unmistakeable Ladybug costume. 

Sweat dripped down my forehead as I turned towards Cat Noir.

"Uh-Bonjour, Chat." I turned my head towards the Cat who was crying out tears of joy while love hearts surrounded him. 

"I am the luckiest cat in the world!"