˙˚Scars˚˙

Alya and Nino, head of the ADRIENETTE department are fed up with the two oblivious lovebirds.

They've set up a class holiday (don't ask how) to go to the beach. Hopefully, Adrienette will sail (fingers crossed) but what they don't know is, could there be more to this vacation then they thought?

Author-Chan POV

"MISSION: ADRIENETTE GO!!!!" The class cheered. "I wonder where Mari is..." Alya wondered. "I wonder where my dude is.." Nino murmured.

They were waiting at the bus port, and it seemed there was no sign of Adrien and Marinette.

"I'm here!" Came a tired voice. It was Marinette of course, running towards the bus. "Gurl, what took you so long? You're panting as if you've been running a marathon for days!" Alya laughed at the girl's poor state. "Beleive me, you don't want to know." Mari chuckled and heaved herself into the bus alongside Alya. 

Mari's POV

Yep. I was late for my school bus to the beach. You see, I had wakened up extra early today, and had finished packing ages ago. I was thinking, 'Oh hey, I'm totally not going to be late for the trip!' but then when I'm walking to the bus port, there has to be a 'CRASH' and a 'BOOM'! 

You guessed it, an Akuma attack again. I quickly transformed and fought the Akuma alongside my partner. It just so happened that I  got some deadly scratches and wounds on my back and it really drained me out. That's why we took a longer time defeating the Akuma. Turned out, the lucky charm repaired our wounds but it still left scars. But no biggy, right?

Just when I settled on the comfy bus seat next to Al, I saw Adrien walk in and instantly became nervous. "Gurl, calm down. Your beet red!" Alya whispered next to me. "Damn!" I whispered and tried to calm myself. The class started doing their own things, as usual, while I decided to catch up on my beauty sleep. This is going to be a long trip...

Quick Author-Chan POV

Marinette soon fell asleep, her head resting on Alya's shoulder. Right then Alya came up with a playful plan...

"Hey, Adrien!" Alya greeted cheerfully, walking up to Adrien. "Can I sit with Nino for a bit?" Alya asked, grinning. "Sure!" Adrien replied, exchanging seats. 

Adrien's POV

Oh, it's my POV now? Okie!

Marinette was fast asleep on her seat. I decided to listen to the lessons Nathalie prepared for me on audio. I heard a slight thud then felt a small weight on my shoulder, it was Marinette. Red crept up my cheeks then quickly fled as I leaned my head on hers and fell asleep with her.

Class POV

*Everyone has an Adrienette celebration Moment*

~TIME SKIP CAUSE AUTHOR IS TIRED~

Author Chan POV

They arrived at the beach just in time! Thankfully, for them, there wasn't a single human being in sight!

The girls all headed to One Direction (Lol, u get it?) and the boys in the other. The girls removed there overalls to reveal their swimsuits and so did the boys except for the one and only, Marinette.

"Marinette, Gurl! Take that ridiculous scarf of your back!" Alya laughed. "It seems like your trying to cover something!" 

"C-Cover something? Haha... O-Of course not!" Marinette hesitantly replied to Alya. 

Alya knew she was hiding something, but didn't push her further.

"Hey, dudettes! Come join us!" Nino called from the water, standing next to Adrien. "Coming!" Both girls shouted and set off sprinting. Normally, Marinette would have slowed down and fallen on her face, but she didn't let her clumsiness get in her way this time! Instead, she activated her ladybug instincts (don't ask how) and did few somersaults and landed perfectly in the water.

Everyone just stared in disbelief while she laughed. "Come on guys! It's not that big of a deal!" Her class hesitantly continued on what they were doing. "Gurl that was amazing!" Alya fangirled. "Yeah, it was so awesome!" Adrien commented as Marinette instantly blushed. 

"Hey! You still have that shawl over you! Get it off!" Alya nudged her smirking. "N-No, I like it." Was all Marinette said.

"Uh-huh... Let's see..." Alya jumped on Marinette's back, dunking her in the water as she playfully laughed. Marinette winced badly as Alya removed her shawl. She instantly stood up, her back facing the sea so no one could see the deadly scars planted across her back. 

"Damn Marinette... How you get those? Are you alright?" She jumped instantly and turned to face Nino, who looked concerned. "Woah, Mari, those are some serious scars..." Alya replied in shock.

The whole class surrounded her, questioning her scars and health. Adrien just stood there, realization hit him hard like a slap. He got flashes of his lady and her scars during the fight, and Marinettes scars were exactly the same.

"M'lady!" Adrien shot through the class, grabbed Mari's hand and ran far where no one could hear them. "Oh my god! You scared the crap out of me! Are you okay, Ladybug?" Marinette's eyes widened and looked shocked. "Don't worry, M'lady. Your secret is purrfectly safe with moi." Adrien grinned. Marinette gasped, pointed at Adrien as her eye twitched. "Chat?" She question. "You know it Bugaboo." He winked and instantly, Marinette fainted.

The class came rushing towards Mari, questioning Adrien. "Damn. You definitely broke her dude. What'd you say?" Nino said, a hint of happiness in his eyes. "N-Nothing" Adrien replied.

"You know, Agreste you're a really bad liar. We'll talk about this when sleeping beauty wakes up." Alya butt in. "O-Okay..." Adrien glanced at Marinette who lay (still in a concussion) on a towel in the shade.

THE END

Hey, ppl of the world. How's life going? Well, first of all, thanks for all the views! (I mean it!!!) Second, I need your suggestions on what other reveals I can write about. And last (but not least!), this chap is fricken 1000 words!!! (Approximately) Sorry for making it sooooo long... I'm used to writing long 'stuff' so yeah... Anyways thanks! Please vote and comment!

~Bug out!