That PUN

Narrator POV
It was another normal (not) year of high school for our characters. They are in grade 11 right now and school is just starting. What could possibly go wrong?

Adrien and his dudes were hanging out together at the back of the class while they waited for Ms Bustier. Marinette, on the other hand, was sitting on her desk and peacefully designing.

"Hey don't you think Ladybug is kinda hot." Kim said out of the blue, chuckling a bit.

Adrien visibly stilled, "What the heck Kim, she's mi- oh um yeah..." He mentally slapped himself for being so... irresponsible?

Nathaniel looked up from his sketch book, tilting his head to look at Marinette properly for his sketch. "Don't you think she looks like Marinette?" He questioned.

Alya burst out laughing, "Pfttt... As if!" She wheezed out. When she was finished with her laughing fit she stared at Marinette with an owl-like eyes. "I guess you're right..." She murmured.

Everyone looked at the innocent girl who quietly sketched designs in her book.

'Only one way to find out...' Adrien thought.

"Marinette, you look paw-sitively purr-fect" He was cut off my Marinettes outburst. "Shut up! Another pun and I swear."

"So you're...Wait oh (beep)!"

"DID YOU JUST..."

The whole class burst out laughing. "I Guess I was wrong!" Nathaniel chuckled out.
"Yeah! Anyone would know Marinette absolutely disgusts puns!" Alya stifled out.

Marionette and Adrien shoot eachother a knowing glance.

~Timeskip to after school~

"Mari... Can I talk to you for a Sec...?"

"Uh, yeah... sure..."

They both walked out of class and headed to the back of the school to seek some privacy.

"So you're ladybug?" Adrien questioned.

Marinette blushed in embarrassment, "Y-Yes."

Adrien chuckled, "It's pun-believable."

Marinette immediately stormed off leaving Adrien behind.

"M'lady! Wait!"