A Mask-erade ;)

Marinettes POV

"FOR GODS SAKE! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"

I ran as fast as I could, yelling stuff at random strangers I passed by. My face is red with heat and my body showering in sweat. I stumbled up the stairs of the school, tripping but getting up again.

"Ouch." I entered the classroom rubbing my forehead. "Ah, Marinette. Good morning! You may take a seat as I mark you tardy." Ms Bustier smiled at me and I mustered up all my strength to do so as well.

"What's your excuse this time? Slept in?" Alya asked amused as I slouched in my chair. "You know me too well, Alya," I replied, still trying to calm my breathing.

Even though my school was just around the corner it took so much time to get there. But, not as much time as today. Today, or more like yesterday, I went out for patrol late. I stopped a few crimes here and there then went back home. Started designing for some stupid reason, made an actual replica of Cat Noirs spandex suit. With that done, I rolled into bed, finally satisfied. Slept for what felt like 2 hours but was actually 4, made a big mess in the bakery while getting a cupcake. Cleaned all the flour and baking powder that I 'accidentally' spilt then ran off to school only to turn into Ladybug to stop some thugs stealing from a woman. Then, I ran to school only to be chased by a street dog all the way to the park. When the dog left, I sprinted to school and here I am. Sitting. Panting like a dog. With people staring at me.

"In two days, we have a special party coming up!" Ms Bustier randomly said while writing math equations on the chalkboard. Everybody started giving questioning looks to one another. "We are having a masquerade in two days time. Sorry for telling you late, no one told me. Anyways, it will start at 8:00 and end at 12:10. At twelve, you are supposed to reveal your masks to your partner. The theme is animals!" She finished off, turning to face us. Everybody burst into excitement and gossip.

"Hush now! Let's continue with our lesson!"

~Time skip to lunch~

First thing I knew was everybody was bombarding me with 'favours'.

"Please Marinette!"

"Mine needs to be Aqua!"

"How much time?"

"Do I pay you?"

"Stop!" I yelled and immediately everyone became quiet. I silently let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay. One by one. Starting with you." I pointed at Rose, her grin growing bigger. "Can you make me a baby pink outfit that has a mask to go with it?"

The Masquerade. Of course!

"Sure. I'll design, pick an animal and make the mask." I noted down in my sketchbook. "Next!" Alya came rushing next and had a sheepish smile on her face. "I actually don't know what to wear.. Make me something that'll suit me." Alya winked and walked away only for Nino and Adrien to come next. "We'll have the same as Al." They both said in unison. Then Adrien leaned down and whispered, "Ladybug themed, please." He then trotted along with Nino. A big blush spread across my cheeks. I took ragged breaths and calmed my self down. "Next!"

~Time skip ending of school~

I entered the bakery, saying my hello's to the customers and the hugs to my parents. I quickly rushed upstairs to my room tossed my bag somewhere and rushed to my bed. I got my sketchbook from underneath my pillow and sprang to my desk.

"You seem very busy." Tikki giggled in her high pitch voice. A giggled along with her and designed everyone's outfits, talking to Tikki occasionally. Everyone's outfit was actually pretty simple.