P.E. Lesson

Please read if you must (it's horrible.)

\(Ú.Ù)/

\(Ú•Ù)/

\(ÚoÙ)/

Marinettes POV

I sat on a P.E. bench as I tried to contain my over-bearing disappointment. Every single lesson I'm never chosen nor encouraged to participate.

I just sit. And watch.

The teacher, Ms Lucifer, called everyone over and announced the new unit of the year. "Today, with our heads held high, we will be preparing for sports day!" She was beyond excited while the class burst with groans and quiet sighs.

My head jot up when she mentioned we'd be practising for the upcoming sports day. I looked over my shoulder to look at Tikki whose head was poking out of my purse. My eyes pleaded for her allowance to let me go and at least participate for once. She sighed and nodded, eventually giving up and retreating to my purse. A smile grew on my face as I stood up and headed towards my class.

"Eww, Maribrat. What are you doing here?" Chloe's voice was filled with disgust and her face showed it too. Every head turned towards me and so did the teachers. "Dear, are you sure you want to participate for sports day?" I nodded my head enthusiastically and she turned her attention towards the rest of us.

"Well, that's settled. Please go easy on Marinette every-"

"No, it's fine Miss. They can go as hard as they want."

Ok, so, maybe I was being a little overconfident and showing my Ladybug but its ok, right?

Alix and Kim silently snickered while Alya gave me a supportive thumbs up.

"Right, everyone grab a yoga mat. Let's start today with some stretching and gymnastics!"

The class rushed towards the basket filled with mats as I patiently waited. Alya ran over to me, carrying two mats.

"Thanks, Al."

"No problem!"

We both fist-pumped as we waited for Nino and Adrien. Adrien! I started panicking. "Gurl, Gurl, calm down. Their coming!"

We all settled our mats next to each other keeping some distance just in case. I sighed a happy sigh and got into an 'easy' position then started stretching.

"Hey Marinette, you want to start easy-" Alya gasped in awe as she looked at me

"Hey Marinette, you want to start easy-" Alya gasped in awe as she looked at me. "M-Marinette."

I turned my head, "Oh sorry I wasn't listening, yeah?" She looked at me like I was some absurd alien and nodded, "I-Uh nothing." She tried to pay attention to her own stretching as I did.

"I refuse to believe she is my stretching partner," Alya whispered not-so-quietly to Nino who nodded his head vigorously upon seeing my newly shown stunt.