.•°The End Of Time.•° (2)

Well hello there! Please read the a/n at the end!

 (This message was written somewhere in the morning)

Cat Noir's Aka. Adrien POV

My eyes were glued upon the heroine that fell, her eyes fluttering shut as she was engulfed in the purple magic. "M'lady! No! STAY AWAKE! Please..." I sprinted towards her lifeless body, her chest moved in a soothing rhythm, a relieved sigh slipping out of my chapped lips. I held her head in my arms, a stray tear rolling down my cheek to my chin and dropping on her pale cheeks.

Anger ignited in my chest and my head whipped up to the villain that stood, laughing coldly at my partner who lay in my arms. I gritted my teeth; if looks could kill he would've been long dead. "I'll be back, Bugaboo." I set her carefully on the pavement and gave a quick kiss to her cheek.

With a cat-like battle cry, I sprinted towards Hawkmoth, adrenaline pumping and my emotions choking me. I gripped my baton and lengthened it, fencing endlessly with the antagonist. I felt my body getting heavy on my feet, my agility slowly coming down. It was clear that I was getting tired.

But I wasn't the only one who was. Hawkmoth's moves were getting faulty too, and he occasionally stumbled on his feet. I took advantage of his weak state and attacked him, hitting him straight in the ribs. A gasp escaped his mouth as he clutched onto his now injured side. I think a broke a few ribs, a crooked grin forming on my bruised face. His eyes were bloodshot, "Just go ahead and kill me you filthy excuse for a feline!" He growled, slowly standing up, leaning on his good side. I was taken aback by his words. No, not the insulting part but the part about killing him.
"You May be a really bad man and I may hate you a lot but, I would never kill anyone."
Many emotions passed through his face, and in that time I swiftly snatched his cane and broke it quickly.
A mixture of voices were heard simultaneously, indicating the spell was released and people were awakening. At the same time, a delicate purple feather flew out of Hawkmoth's cane. A red yo-yo shot out beside me, entrapping the fragile feather and zipping back from where it came. As I turned around I saw Ladybug smirking at me as she opened the yo-yo, a bright white feather now replaced the dark purple one.
"Bye bye little feather." She released the feather and turned towards me. I sprinted into her arms, wrapping my own around her and hugging her tightly. My chin rested upon her head; taking in the smell of her hair. Vanilla. "I thought I'd lost you." I mumbled. Her shoulders bobbed up and down, her soft giggles making me smile. "We have to take care of the bad guy, remember?"
I groaned at the thought of dealing with Hawkmoth. I recullently let her go, both of us instantly getting into a fighting stance as we faced Hawkmoth who stood angrily and injured. "You stupid teenagers!" He bellowed. "You don't know what you're doing! Give me your Miraculous!" His booming voice echoed through the silent streets of Paris, citizens watching from a distance as the scene played out. "We'll never give it to you!" LB hissed through gritted teeth. 

He started walking (more like limping) towards us, completely enraged by my partner's words. Before he could get any closer, a gasp escaped his bloodied lips, his eyes rolled up to his head, his irises disappearing from view and he fell on the distorted gravel. 

Behind him was standing a tall woman wearing an elegant indigo dress decorated with purple feathers. Feathers like the one m'lady just un-akumatised. A haunting grin spread across her face, her eyes burning holes through my soul.

"Now, you shall face the wrath of Mayura.

HI! IM SLEEPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ITS NEARLY 12 AM SO I AM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU ON THAT CLIFFHANGER AND CONTINUE IT IN THE NEXT PART. IM WRITING THIS AT NIGHT SO YOU WONT GET TO READ THE IMPORTANT A/N CAUSE I NEED SLEEP. I CANT EVEN SEE OR WRITE PROPERLY AND MY EYES ARE BURNINGGGG.

I STILL NEED TO READDDD. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed. Good night.

P.S. Thanks for everyone who asked me to continue because that really gave me motivation to complete (not really) this chapter. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY BREAKING MY HEART WITH YOUR LOVE FOR READING THIS BOOK AND SUPPORT. I hope you guys like for what's to come~

P.P.S Might (most probably) will take a long time to publish the next part. I'm sorry. Going through some rough times here so just bear with me here, okay?