Reveal Fail 2 - Tikki...

Chapter Dedicated to -Vannah- and PreciousSun!

Setting: Takes place in the episode 'Princess Fragrance'

Scene: Cat Noir has come to the rescue! He is now safely boarding everyone in the Bourgois car to escape from Princess Fragrance

Cat Noir's POV

I quickly got everyone safely down my baton and loaded them in the car. 'Gosh, Chloe stinks. I need to get outta here.' I hurried everyone in and I sat on the car roof because no one could handle the odour coming out of Chloe. *Insert gross face here* 

'Tikki!'  Plaggs voice screamed inside my head. 'Who's Tikki?' I mentally replied back. 'Ladybugs Kwami! Look! It's in that guy's jacket!' Plagg screamed once more. Wait a minute. If Prince Ali has Tikki then that means... He's Ladybug!!!

~After whole hiding from Akuma alongside Ladybug/Prince Ali (They are finally alone as the rest of the people have been corrupted by the akumas influence.) P.S. Prince Ali no longer has LB's Kwami!

"So... M'lady." Cat Noir purred, kissing Prince Ali's knuckles. "I know it's you..." He grinned while wiggling his eyebrows. Meanwhile, the Prince was deciding if he should scream and run or take him to a mental hospital. "You look so purrfect today."

Thankfully for Prince Ali, Ladybug swooped and stood, raising an eyebrow to Cat Noir as he kissed Prince Ali's knuckles once more. "Ehem, sorry to ruin your knuckle kissing session but we have to kick some Akuma butt." Ladybug said, unamused. Cat Noir jumped a million feet in the air and landed on his feet, hissing out of fear. "Come on kitty, we have to take Prince Ali somewhere safe and defeat the Akuma." Ladybug crossed her arms. 

Cat Noir instantly blushed, realizing what he had done. He blurted out a million apologies to the Prince and instantly followed as Ladybug said as if nothing had happened. He never felt that humiliated before, in his life.