MASTER FU SPECIAL!!!

The winter air sang quietly in the deserted park. All of a sudden, trees turned into a sickening purple as a figure entered the park. Laughs erupted, filling the retired atmosphere. 

"Guardian Of the Miraculous! I call you at once!" The figure yelled angrily. Abruptly, a green shine filled the park as a short and old figure approached. "Greetings, Hawkmoth." He smiled wisely or should I say smugly. 

"Ha! You're the great guardian I've heard about. What an awful lot of fuss for nothing. Well, you've hidden for too long. I have taken control of the whole of Paris, yet you remain hiding like the turtle you are." The air stiffened around them. "And yet, here we are." Master Fu finished his sentence, still smiling.

Hawkmoth snarled got into a fighting stance and prepared to fight, finally. Master Fu raised an eyebrow in amusement then fiddled with something in his pocket. At last, he got what he was searching for and put it on with a 'flip'.

Hawkmoth air rushed out of his lungs and his face became so pale as if he had seen a ghost. "WHERE IS HE GONE?!" He yelled, confusion all over his voice. Master Fu laughed and twiddled his fake moustache. "He went to Antarctica." He hit that French accent just right to convince hawkmoth he wasn't 'the guy'. 

~2 days of flying later~

"Curse that guardian!" Hawkmoth shivered as he kicked snow in pure anger and rage. "..." Was the penguins reply. Hawkmoth groaned in frustration and sat in the snow with a thump and started to cry, like a girl who lost her favourite doll. 

The penguin sensed Hawkmoths sadness and came up to him. "Squak." (Idk what sound penguins make... Lol) It rubbed its head against hawkmoths arm to cheer him up.

Hawkmoth eventually cheered up and made friendship bracelets with the penguin along with eating ice-corn while watching National Geographic LIVE! 

THE END!