Gabriel Agreste SPECIAL!!!

There are 2 stories in this chapter (1 reveal, 1 other, a special bonus), both involving the best father in the entire universe, Gabriel Agreste! *unintentional scoff* Well, hope you enjoy this special!

Story 1 - Hawk Doth Dad - A reveal (kinda...)

Adriens POV

I sighed, looking up at my blank white ceiling. "Kid, where's the camembert gone?" Plagg hovered above my face, "Oh my god, get away from me, you stink!" I tried to swat him away. Plagg scoffed and crossed his arms, "I won't till you give me my camembert!"

I sighed once more and got up. Walking towards my TV cabinet then opening the smallest draw. "Here you go, you floating stomach." I tossed a third of a roll towards him. He happily caught it and flew away, satisfied.

My door creaked open, "Adrien, your lunch is ready," Nathalie said in the monotonic of hers. "Ok," I replied like I always did. "Gabriel Agreste might be joining you." She said, not like always.

Joy and happiness bloomed in my chest. I never had lunch or any meal as a matter-of-fact with father. I quietly told Plagg that I'm going, his muffled response signalling that I can leave.

I joyfully skipped through the hallways and reached my father's office. I knocked gently, loud enough for him to hear. "Come in." His discipline voice replied. I opened the door, he didn't even lookup. Instead, he kept his eyes fixed on his computer screen with his fingers typing away.

"Hi Father, I'm hungry. You want to join me?" Instead of getting an instant reply he just quietly chuckled to himself.

"Hello, Hungry. I'm Hawkmoth..." My breath hitched for a moment. Fathers eyes went wide and he immediately stopped typing. "...Dad. I meant dadmoth-no-Hawkdad-er-Hawk Doth Dad?"

He looked at me, a weird expression playing across his face. "Erm, I'll just go..." I pointed towards the hallway then quickly ran off towards Nathalie. "Um Nathalie, did you give father his morning coffee today?"

Her expression never changed, "Of course I gave Gabriel his morning coffee." She towered above me. "Um well... He requested one now. Extra sugar-Please go get one." I said, urgency in my voice. She nodded then passed by me.

I took a sigh of relief and went to go eat my breakfast. What a way to start to the day!

(Damn you dense cinnamon roll!)

Story 2 - How Adrienette Sailed - Not a reveal

Mari's POv

I groggily walked to the kitchen counter, getting ready to make coffee for myself.

"Good Morning Marinette!" Tikki floated into the kitchen then hugged my cheek, "Mornin' Tikki." I hugged back with the palm of my hand. She flew to the counter and helped me make my coffee. "Hey, Marinette, don't you have to go to Gabriel Co. today?"

I gasped, internally screaming and facepalming. I rushed to my room to get myself ready, relying on Tikki to make my coffee. I got dressed in my formal work attire, grabbed my purse along with my designs and dresses then ran to the kitchen.

I gasped as I saw the situation Tikki had gotten into. She had a plate with a muffin balancing on her head, cookies in each hand and she was located right on top of the coffee machine that was about to explode. "Mari..." I quickly chucked everything in my hands on the dining table the ran to Tikki. I quickly but gently got everything off her and she thanked me.

When everything seemed fine, the coffee machine exploded, soaking everything in boiling coffee. I yelped as the coffee reached my sensitive skin. Quickly, grabbing Tikki, I ran to the shower.