~ Rena and Noir ~ (Reveal Fail 1)

So, as it says in the title and the description of this story, it's about miraculous reveals, BUT. 

I also have some hilarious reveal FAILS to share with you guys soooo... Enjoy!

Author Chan POV

~After an Akuma attack~

"Sorry, guys gotta go! Bug out!" Ladybug swung away swiftly, leaving Rena Rouge and Cat Noir together. "So... What's your favourite music band Cat Noir?" Rena Rouge randomly blurted out, surprising Cat Noir. "Oh-erm- I don't know..." Cat Noir trailed off. 

"Okay then. What's your favourite colour? Favourite celebrity? Favourite Place? What are your views on the safety of paris? Will you keep this job as a 'hero' forever?" Rena Rouge went full-on reporter mode. "Look, erm, I'm not sure if we're allowed to share this information because it might reveal our identities..." Cat noir looked at Rena with an eyebrow raised.

"Ugh! Please tell me! Or should I say 'Paw-lease' tell me?  This is the first time I'm taking Cat Noirs interview!" Rena Rouge covered her mouth. I think it was obvious that her identity was no mystery anymore.

"A-Alya?" Cat Noir asked, confused. "Hehe... Did I say too much?" Alya said with an awkward smile. "It's ok. Your secret is safe with me." He winked.

~Few minutes of awkward silence~

"You know, I was wondering why Ladybug chose you?  I mean you're great and all, but as the person behind the Ladyblog it could have been a really dangerous move." Cat Noir inquired.

"Yeah, I was actually wondering that too," Alya said with a confused look.

"So that means Ladybug probably knows you in real life and is close enough to you to know we could trust you. So that must mean Ladybug is..." Cat Noir and Alya gasped simultaneously.

"Nino!" They both said in unison.

The End.