•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Christmas Eve, everyone's favourite time of the year and for a very good reason, you get to spend time with your loved ones AND you get presents, aka free things. What you get is either entirely random or something that you really wanted and pestered others about. Some people still make Christmas lists, it's not even weird in my opinion, just keeping a tradition going which is always a good thing. And the Christmas carols, god, somehow they are the best part before spending time with others, they can always make you feel better. Nothing can mess this holiday up, and if something, someone dares they are getting punched with me holding nothing back. 

[3rd POV]

For the first time since arriving in Earthland Y/N found himself wearing something other than his usual suit. Instead, he wore a red and white variation of it with a green and white striped tie and fur around the ends of his sleeves and feet. The resident non-magic user found himself smiling as he greeted the many people running around decorating their houses. The kids were especially happy as it was snowing at the minute and there was already quite a lot of snow fallen on the ground for them to build a snowman. Arriving at the guildhall he already found himself amazed at how well decorated the outside was. The Christmas spirit was strong with these ones. Gently opening the front door he found the rest of his guildmates running about, still decorating the inside. He was surprised to see a bigass tree in the corner of the guildhall that still had yet to have any decorations put on it. 

Natsu: "Finally, dude, what took you so long?!"

Natsu being his usual self came to Y/N, but instead of wearing his usual clothes, he wore a Christmas-theme variation of it. Y/N quickly said hi to the rest of the guildmates he came across which were all wearing Christmas-themed clothes.

Y/N: "What's up?"

Natsu: "We can't start decorating the tree until everyone's here."

Y/N: "Ah, sorry for taking so long then. Wait, am I the last one to arrive?"

Natsu: "Yep."

Y/N: "Well... shit. Anyway, I'm here now so..."

Natsu: "Let's get to decorating!"

Y/N: "Hell yeah! But first, imma grab a drink real quick."

Natsu ran off along with a good portion of the entire guild to finally begin decorating the large green tree they placed in the corner where Natsu and Gray couldn't damage it easily. Everyone seemed very eager to start the decorative process of the tree and Y/N too found himself excited to be able to put at least a single decoration on it. Walking to the bar he found Mira doing her usual job as a barmaid.