•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

What a date that was, I can be 420% confident that I will be visiting Café Leblanc on any of my future dates because that place is a solid 11/10 and has the world's best curry I have ever eaten, not even my mom makes curry that good. The shopping part of my date with Lucy was fun, even if I am not a fan of going shopping as a hobby I did enjoy myself. But the day isn't over yet and I still get to enjoy one last desert before the day is over. That... sounded cheesy didn't it?

[3rd POV]

Y/N and Lucy slowly made their way back home whilst Y/N held both Lucy's hand and a bunch of shopping bags containing the items both he and Lucy bought, although the money for them came strictly from his wallet which was lighter than a molecule of sand right now. They arrived at Y/N's place which was just across from Lucy's home and went inside. Y/N threw the bags over to the couch while Lucy went straight into his... their... room flashing him a seductive smile with an extra sway in her hips. 

Y/N: "...She's going to be the end of me... Heh, not a bad way to die."

He took off his vest and lazily threw it over to the couch where he placed the bags. Y/N took a quick and deep breath before going into his room where Lucy was already waiting for him, sitting on the bed. Y/N sat down beside her before flopping down backwards and stretching his arms, trying to make the situation feel just a little less awkward.

Y/N: "Man, you sure love shopping, don't you?"

Lucy: "Hmm, just a little bit~"

Y/N: "Liar~ Sigh, we should all go on another job soon that's not going to be such a pain in the ass, my wallet might just float away."

Lucy: "Yeah we probably should, but..."

Y/N: "Next thing you are going to say is: 'That can wait.'"

Lucy: "But that can wait-WHOA! So you have future sight now?"

Y/N: "Nah, it was something I would've said."

Lucy: "Hmm, well, ugh, this is awkward..."

Y/N: "Mhm. So... you got a pill or should I bring out the rubbers?"

Lucy: "S-Sheesh, you don't beat around the bush do you?"

Y/N chuckled at Lucy's glowing red face, despite the blonde being subjected to numerous hours of Y/N's flirting already his words never lost their touch and managed to rile her up every single time. 

Lucy: "...I got the pill."

Y/N: "Cool, because I couldn't find any condoms that were my size."

Lucy tried to ignore that remark and brought out a single, small pill from her pocket wrapped in a paper before popping it into her mouth and swallowing it down along with any fear and uncertainty before quickly turning around and laying down next to Y/N, her head resting on his chest. Y/N inwardly smirked like the devil himself before suddenly flipping them over, eliciting a sudden shriek from Lucy. With Y/N now hovering over her, Lucy could feel her heart hammering against her chest yet she couldn't break eye contact with Y/N before the male leaned down and planted his lips against hers. The soft and tender kiss didn't last long as Lucy, surprisingly, started to unbutton Y/N's shirt. 

Y/N: "Need some help?"

Y/N unbuttoned the rest of his shirt rather slowly which only served to frustrate Lucy, although the moment his shirt was off those few agonizing moments seemed like a small price to pay. She began to feel every nook and cranny of his well-muscled body, biting her lip as she desperately tried to not move her hands below the waistline. While she may have at least tried to hold back Y/N was doing anything but holding back. Lucy's breath hitched as Y/N's hands found their place on her breasts and with no self-control began to fondle them. Her moans were muffled as their tongues danced together before another muffled cry left her body as she felt one of Y/N's hands caress her inner thigh while the other pulled on her nipple through her dress. When Y/N pulled away from the kiss he gave his blonde girlfriend a smug and teasing grin.