•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

Who knew that even other worlds have similar if not the same traditions as the one you come from? It's Spooktober time and people here are just as crazy, if not more so than people back in my world. And let me say, holy shit do they go all out! Streets decorated in dark themes, people wearing proper scary costumes. And the girls... oh man you have no idea how grateful I am to that random shaman now! Their costumes are like the real deal! Speaking of costumes, can you guess what my costume is? Hehe~

[[3rd POV]]

Y/N strolled through the streets of Magnolia which were decorated in the true spirit of Halloween. Various citizen passed right by him, most of them were dressed in a sort of Halloween costume. Their costumes ranged from simple fake blood to looking exactly like the character they were cosplaying. There was some girl dressed like Samara, aka the ghost from the Ring. At least everyone thought it was a costume... Ahem, back on track. Y/N also had a costume on like all the other people around him. But, his costume was not yet complete as he still had one VERY crucial detail missing. He needed to find... a pillar. 

Y/N: "There has to be-AHA!"

It seems like he did, in fact, find it, although it was currently being used as a support structure for a building. Eh, there were a couple more of them around so he was pretty sure nobody would notice one was missing. Not five seconds later, everybody noticed. But, Y/N was already off to meet everyone at the guildhall, and he now had his costume complete which meant that he now...

 But, Y/N was already off to meet everyone at the guildhall, and he now had his costume complete which meant that he now

Looked exactly like the myth, the legend, Mori motherfucking Jin! Yes, that is correct. Y/N did in fact dress up like Mori Jin, although to his disappointment, he couldn't call upon a magical cloud, boost his power, or have his pillar expand all the way through the moon... That sounded weird, didn't it?

Y/N: "I wonder what Natsu and Gray are wearing..."

His questions would be answered soon enough as the guildhall came into the view. The large building was decorated much like the rest of the town, covered in dark cloth, a few spiderwebs here, a few skeletons there, a shit ton of jack-o-lanterns everywhere, ya know, the usual. Y/N simply carried the pillar on his shoulder like it was nothing before he used it to hammer the guildhall doors open. And as per usual, a brawl was in progress. This time, instead of mugs and such being tossed around the hall, bags in the form of jack-o-lanterns and candy flew all over the place. 

Y/N: "Nothing out of the ordinary I see."

Y/N could see Natsu and Gray duking it out by... throwing candy bags at each other. Well, whatever. Natsu was dressed like a mummy while Gray looked like Frankenstein's monster. He took a few steps into the building, accidentally whacking a few guildmembers on the head with his pillar... It still doesn't sound right...