•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Well then, time for a crusade brothers. Phantom Lord dared to attack members of my new extended family and therefore earned themselves a one-way ticket to punt town. Lucy decided to stay behind and help guard the guildhall in our absence, good, at least she won't have to see me beat someone to death. Or near death, I keep forgetting how everybody hates killing in this world, which is both a good and a bad thing. Some people are better off dead. 

[3rd POV]

The people of Magnolia were greeted by a sight previously unseen in all their years of living near the super-destructive guild known as Fairy Tail. A hundred furious mages stomping down the streets on a crusade against Phantom Lord. Almost the entire guild was there, Cana, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Happy, Y/N and of course Master Makarov and the hundred other members Author-kun doesn't remember. Fairy Tail believed themselves to be one big, sometimes dysfunctional, family, and what happens when you mess with their family? You get pummeled. Phantom Lord resides within a town near Magnolia called Oak Town, a very generic name for a town that won't make an appearance more than once or twice. The people were forced to make the way for the stampeding mob of furious Fairy Tail mages, not one person dared to approach them, not a single one.

Y/N: "Can I break their legs?"

Master Makarov: "Yes."

Y/N: "Oh yeah~"

Natsu: "Leave some for the rest of us!"

Y/N: "Hehehe~ Okay, just don't be a slowpoke."

The enraged guild appeared before the entrance of Phantom Lord's guildhall which was a massive castle, nobody bothered with plans or pleasantries as Natsu and Y/N both walked towards the large wooden doors, stopping right in front of them before looking at each other and grinning in a way that would make a maniac and a lunatic quiver in fear. Meanwhile, on the inside of the unsuspecting Phantom Lord guildhall, the members were having a party at their newest "conquest", unfortunately for them, fate and karma are bitches and never let you have too much fun without consequences. 

-BOOM-

The wooden entrance of the guildhall was easily blasted from its hinges without any effort from either a salmon-haired Dragon Slayer wizard or a tuxedo-clad martial artist. Both of them were sporting expressions that made every Phantom Lord member's blood run cold in fear.

Y/N: "Prepare for trouble!"

Natsu: "And make it double!"

Y/N: "To protect the world from devastation!"

Natsu: "To unite all people within our nation!"

Y/N: "To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

Natsu: "To extend our reach to the stars above!"

Y/N: "Y/N!"

Natsu: "Natsu!"

Y/N: "Fairy Tail blasts off at the speed of light!"

Natsu: "Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

Happy: "Aye, that's right!"

Y/N: "Now brace yourself for us, and prepare to die! Natsu, whoever scores the highest pays for lunch!"