•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

So as it turns out, Natsu and Gray really just CAN'T get along with one another for some goddamn reason. They only ever do so when Erza is around, and sadly, she is not. At least I and Lucy have some form of entertainment while we wait for the so-called "Titania of Fairy Tail". God, I wish I had a title like that, it sounds so cool. Back to the matter at hand though. We all were waiting at the train station, I and Lucy were sitting on a bench with Happy sitting nearby munching on a fish, nothing out of the ordinary. Natsu and Gray were at each other's throats, also nothing new. However, everything changed when the Fire Nation- wait, wrong script. SHIT!

Ahem, that changed when the red-haired knight of Fairy Tail finally arrived... with a literal mountain of luggage behind her. What in the fuck? Oh, she's probably one of those serious on the outside but really mushy on the inside type of characters. Okay, I can dig it. I'm sure everybody else can as well if the R34 content is anything to go by~

[[3rd POV]]

Erza: "I take it everybody is ready for departure?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Lucy: "Holy crap that's a lot of luggage!"

Natsu and Gray suddenly started doing... whatever the fuck that motion one would dare call dancing is... Y/N only sweatdropped, and so did Lucy, not even her complaint-driven mind could give her a response to how the two wizards of Fairy Tail acted.

Erza: "Getting along is important. And you are? I think I saw you at the guild yesterday."

Lucy: "Oh, I'm a new recruit, Lucy! Mira asked me to come as well."

Erza: "Oh, I heard you took down a mercenary gorilla by nothing more than your pinky finger. We could most certainly use someone of your calibre on this mission."

Lucy: "T-That's a bit..."

Y/N: "Mira said that, didn't she?"

Erza: "Yes, she did. She also mentioned you slapping Natsu into the ground and knocking him out."

Y/N: "He did ask for a fight. Should've held back more..."

Natsu: "WAIT, YOU WERE HOLDING BACK?!"

Y/N: "A teensy tiny bit."

Natsu: "Okay, I've decided! After this is over we are having a rematch."

Y/N: "No thanks."

Natsu: "Oh come on!"

Gray: "Dude, what makes you think he won't just slap you to the side like the last time? And besides, you still haven't beaten Erza."

Natsu: "And Erza! I have a condition for going on this mission with you! After we return, YOU TOO WILL HAVE A REMATCH WITH ME!"

Gray: "That's it, this guy's suicidal."

Erza: "Alright then. You have my word that once we are back I will fight you. And Y/N, perhaps you would like a match as well? I'd like to see your strength for myself."

Lucy: "Eh? Y/N against Erza?!"

Gray: "It'll be like two titans clashing..."

Y/N: "Sure."