Chapter 27 [Good Day]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Okay, we're back huh? I missed you guys, you horny fucks. Well, if there's one thing I learned from the best night of sex I had is that threesomes... are fucking awesome! Okay, I can be horny all day but this story has to move at some point and Juvia already has trouble walking so let's just move on. Right, fixing the guildhall... That... I don't like manual labour... But I could use a workout.

[3rd POV]

The duo of lovebirds, that being Y/N and Juvia arrived at the place where the Fairy Tail's old guildhall stood. It was now nothing but rubble. Lucy wasn't present with them because she said she had something to take care of back at home. Some of the guildmates were already present, talking amongst each other while drawing plans for the new building. Y/N took the initiative to drag Juvia over to Master Makarov for obvious reasons.

"Oh, hello Y/N," greeted the old master of Fairy Tail, completely passive to Juvia being present, their former enemy.

"Yeah, uh, old man, can ya stamp this one?" he pointed at Juvia who was rather possessively holding onto his arm, squishing it between her melons.

Master Makarov gave Juvia one hard stare, before swishing his head back towards Y/N, "Wait, weren't you going out with Lucy?"

"Still am... But~ It's not just her now," as if it was the most obvious thing in the universe Y/N pointed at Juvia, and Makarov could only gape at his words.

The old man let out a huff as he sweatdropped before muttering some words under his breath, "The new generation is scary..."

"Yeah, whatever, uh, so can Juvia join? I can vouch for her that she won't boil anyone alive," Makarov would've face-planted if he didn't catch himself in time, Y/N really doesn't beat around the bush huh.

The elderly man took out a bottle of booze seemingly out of nowhere and just tugged out the cork preventing him from reaching the bittersweet nectar of drunkenness, "Hmmm... okay!"

Y/N let out a small sigh before lightly patting Juvia on the back, looks like she wasn't going to be left in the dust. Good, looks like putting his trust in Makarov was a good idea, the man really was a big softie with an even bigger heart. Bless him. Oh well, it was time to get started on reconstruction and who better to take the lead than a slightly drunken old man who is actually a Titan Shifter? Yeah, everyone was quickly assigned positions with the help of Erza, who rather cutely dressed in a worker's outfit and berated everyone around. Y/N and Juvia were given different roles, much to the latter's chagrin. Juvia's probably the most clingy person Y/N has ever met. Y/N was given the role of putting wooden beams together, which really was almost an insult at how easy that was. They were pre-cut, so Y/N just put them in the correct place as Erza ordered and nailed them in using his bare hand as a hammer. Yeah, if this guy hits his finger with a hammer, it's the hammer that cries. 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY POPSICLE!"

"SHUT IT FLAMEBRAIN!"

Ah yes, the daily squabble between Gray and Natsu, how refreshing to see them act like that even with all their injuries. Erza immediately went to smash them into the ground because they were interfering with work and Y/N just continued nailing a bunch of wood together.