•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

Well that's just great, isn't it? I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't an emergency, being stuck in one building with some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but Eddy or whatever his name was, has Lullaby, ya know, the flute of death or something. Next time I'm going on a mission I'll bring earplugs or something. I'm perfectly fine after beating around those Eisenwald guys, half of them couldn't even use magic from what I could tell so... they were kinda easy. Erza, however, was quite drained, her magic reserves from what she said were almost null but she was already starting to recover. She, like a total dumbass, decided to punch through the hurricane. One, don't do that If you're not me. Second, IT'S MY GIMMICK! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

[[3rd POV]]

While Y/N was throwing a mental fit and supporting Erza while having one of her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall down, the same red-haired woman was thinking a mile a minute of a plan to escape their prison. So far, all of her solutions pointed at interrogating Eisenwald members she and Y/N previously knocked out and hopefully finding a way out. 

Erza: "We need to head back and interrogate Eisenwald."

Y/N: "K."

And with that, the two of them walked back to where the knocked out Eisenwald members were before splitting up and each taking half of the dark guild to interrogate. And by interrogate, I mean brutally slap awake, convince them to talk by threatening to castrate them and if they don't talk slap them back to unconsciousness. Unfortunately, they were back to square one after they interrogated every Eisenwald member in the station.

Y/N: "Well shit."

Erza: "This is so infuriating."

Gray: "Guys!"

Gray burst into the room with a very panicked expression. He was slightly roughed up but nothing that should be taken into consideration, most of his damage was purely cosmetic which was a good thing as the main threat was not yet taken care of.

Gray: "Eisenwald's real intention is to use Lullaby on a town down the tracks! It's the place where the guild masters are having their annual meeting!"

Y/N: "...Well... shit."

Erza: "We need to find a way out of here, fast."

Gray: "We can't force our way through the wind barrier or we'll just be turned to mincemeat."

Y/N: "I could get rid of it but I can't guarantee this station and the surrounding area won't go bye-bye along with the barrier."

Erza: "Wait, there was some man named Kage in Eisenwald, he was the one that dispelled Lullaby's curse!"

Gray: "A dispeller? He could dispel the wind barrier if we can find him."

As if on cue a body bursts through a nearby wall and slams against the wall on the other side while the three Fairy Tail members just deadpan when Natsu walks out through the hole he made using another person's body. He was then followed by Lucy and Happy who, very much like the other three members of Fairy Tail except Natsu deadpanned at the damage the Dragon Slayer was causing.

Happy: "Oh, hey guys!"

Gray: "Hey Happy."

Y/N: "Well, that's convenient."