•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Well... shit. Erza's here and oh boy does she not look happy to see good ol' me. I'm surprised she just asked where the rest of the gang is, although the glare she was giving me could and most likely would kill me if she had some eye-oriented Naruto power. Me, not wanting to fight her again just yet considering we do have a job to finish, led the way back to the village where everyone was waiting, everyone except, you guessed it, Natsu. The fucker went out of his way to try and find me because he got a feeling he won't get a punch or two in on the bad guys.

[3rd POV]

The moment Y/N appeared on the outskirts of the village everyone rejoiced, the moment they saw Erza trailing behind him with bloodlust seeping out of every corner of her being... Well, Gray fainted and Happy tried to fly off but was unsurprisingly caught. Erza became even more furious when she heard Natsu wandered off somewhere and the rest of the group didn't try to stop him, well Gray did but because he's injured he didn't do a good job and Lucy was busy being worried about Y/N to try anything. The villagers led the remaining members of Fairy Tail to a big settlement where they could plan their next move. Erza meanwhile woke up Gray by slapping the shit out of him.

Y/N: "We can search for him, right?"

Erza: "And we will, then we are returning to the guild."

Gray: "What?! You heard what's happening to these people!"

Erza: "...And what of it?"

Y/N: "Sheesh, and I thought everyone in the guild was over their edgelord phase."

Happy: "She has her moments."

Erza: "Quiet you two. I have come to bring you back to the guild. I have absolutely zero interest in anything else."

Y/N: "A bit cold there, don't you think?"

Erza: "Their request has been posted to every guild, someone will eventually come to help them in our stead."

Y/N: "Right... maybe when they are all dead we can call the funeral party."

Gray: "You can't be serious! You can't just let these people suffer like this!"

Erza for a few seconds remained silent before a sword appeared in her hand, the tip of which she pointed towards the two male wizards, Lucy took a few steps back in fear whilst Happy hid behind her leg. 

Erza: "You already broke enough rules by going on this job. Don't think your actions will go unpunished."

Y/N hummed in response, seemingly disregarding Erza's threat as if it were just another thing she said without much meaning. Erza's glare deepened as Y/N casually took a step forward, uncaring for the tip of the blade threatening to pierce his throat. The red-headed knight stood strong, however, her grip wavering just slightly, but before she could try to threaten to him again Y/N grabbed the blade with his bare hand.

Y/N: "I don't really care that you are cranky because you're on period or that you're just trying to be edgy to scare us, but know this... Don't threaten me with hollow words, if you truly mean to leave these people behind then I suppose that leaves me with no choice but to kick your ass."

Gray, Lucy and Happy just looked at the two with bated breath, afraid to utter a single word in fear of escalating the matter further. The blonde Celestial Wizard was visible afraid for her boyfriend, her hand brushing against the keyring that contained her gate keys should she need them, the thought of them not being enough to even hold back one of the two powerhouses in front of her didn't even cross her mind. Just when the silence became unbearable Erza bit her lip and lowered her sword before resheathing it.