Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

So, let me ask you this, dear reader. What's the number one rule in a horror movie? A: Always leave behind the fat guy. B: The guy with a gun dies. C: Don't fucking split up. Well, if you answered any of the A, B or C questions you'd be right. Well, turns out we fucking ignored the C rule and now I am only with Erza. Yup, we fucking split up like idiots. I suppose it's easier to take down the whole tower this way but fucking hell I am worried for Lucy and Juvia. I mean, they are strong, aren't they? ...Juvia kind of is at least, sorry Lucy. Oh yeah, Sho's here too I guess. Tried pulling us into cards, rat bastard I kicked him in the nuts so he probably learned his lesson. Sigh, let's just get this show on the road, eh? I wanna get back on the beach and have some fun.

[3rd POV]

The due of mages and one very cool... I don't fucking know, terminator quickly ran through the narrow corridors of the Tower of Heaven. The group consisted of a very, and I mean VERY attractive red-haired girl known as Erza Scarlet, whoever disagrees is legally wrong. The man of a thousand faces but one name, Y/N L/N, even though he technically doesn't have a name. And this NTR reject, whatever his name was... Sho? Yeah, an unoriginal name for a forgettable character. Did I mention he's limping? Yeah, the dumbass tried to imprison Erza into a card so Y/N kicked him in the plums. 

"Fucking... stairs... I... HATE STAIRS!" you can only imagine who would whine like a little bitch and punch harder than a semi-truck with a space rocket attached to it about fucking STAIRS.

"Calm down, Y/N, it's a tower, of course, it's going to have a lot of stairs," calmly replied Erza, the only reprieve Y/N got from even BOTHERING to keep the tower intact was looking up at Erza's fat ass jiggling in front of him as they ran up the spiralling staircase. 

Yes, Y/N is on horny mode 24/7, even when in battle. 

The three FINALLY made it out of the excessively long staircase, these fucks never heard of magic elevators apparently. Cool and evil structures can never have elevators, nope, they have to have massive staircases and at least a couple dozen rooms. Finally, coming up they came into a... Japanese styled... bridge? W-What? Bridge? D-Did we stumble into a Sekiro boss battle or something-

"犯罪者のスカムをすぐに止めてください!" 

"Who the fuck is speaking in Minecraft Enchanting language?" Y/N's question was soon answered as a woman dressed in a Japanese kimono appeared before them wearing massive wooden flip-flops, idk what those are called, and with, as one would expect, a katana on her hip.

"Ikaruga!" thank you Erza for screaming her name, now we won't have to introduce her. 

"Weird name," idly commented Y/N, oh yeah Sho's here too, probably should write dialogue for him too...

"-insert dialogue here-!" ...nah.

"またお会いできてうれしいです、エルザ," yeah sorry I don't speak anime, also this character is redundant so...