•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

I and Natsu knocked out their Jupiter Cannon for good, but we're still not clear from the danger. The fuckers literally transformed their guildhall into a Gundam mech and now it's drawing some bigass magic circle in the sky. At the very least we now had some backup, Erza, Gray and even Elfman all joined the fray. Natsu and I parted ways, Happy of course went with him. We have to take care of these guys before they fire that spell or everyone is toast. 

[3rd POV]

Y/N continued to run through the partially cracked, partially crumbling hallways of the Phantom Lord HQ Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mecha Robot Thing and was for just a second surprised to see hardly anyone opposing him, then, he realised that they took care of 99% of Phantom Lord's grunts so the only real enemies left to deal with were Gajeel, those four weirdos from Avatar and the mastermind himself, Master Jose. 

Y/N: "Wait... why don't I just blast my way up to Jose?"

Facepalming at his own stupidity Y/N grew a feral grin before he simply punched his way upwards, or forwards, depending on which way you were looking at it. The stone walls hardly posed a challenge, their toughness was nowhere near that of the Jupiter Cannon. 

Y/N: "Oh, there we go."

Blasting through the last wall standing in his way Y/N nearly flew off the top of the mech but managed to land just near the ledge. Just as Y/N was about to continue making his way up towards Jose he felt a drop of water land on his nose before that single raindrop turned into a downpour.

Y/N: "Oh, rain. Is a heartfelt sad scene about to happen? Didn't know Jose's soon-to-be beatdown would be this dramatic..."

???: "Drip, drip, drop..."

Y/N: "Hm?"

Juvia: "Yes

Juvia: "Yes... Juvia is the rain woman, one of the Element Four."

Y/N: "Okay."

Juvia: "I never would've thought two of the Element Four would have been defeated. But, do not underestimate Juvia and Aria."

Y/N huffed and started stretching his legs, his eyes not leaving Juvia's form for a single picosecond. 

Y/N: "As I would, you see I'm quite angry right now. If I break you in any way know that I'm not paying for your future disability fees."

The two stared at one another for a good, solid minute or so, and as Y/N was about to rush at Juvia and take her out at a moment's notice the blue-haired woman grew a blush and quickly turned around before speed-walking away from Y/N.