•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

A quick recap. I got sent from my own world to this magical world by a weird-ass shaman and now I work as a cashier and security officer in a small magic shop in Hargeon. The people here are extremely friendly, at least those that don't attack you. It's been a few months, three to be specific since the events of the previous chapter and I read through the books provided by the oh-so-generous old man aka the shopkeeper whose name I still don't remember. 

Apparently, there are magic guilds in this world, a real shocker, I know. There are also dark guilds which are basically illegal, another shocker. And only people with potent enough magic can become wizards, which might I remind you, I have absolutely ZERO magic capabilities as of this moment so I technically can't become a mage which is total bullshit these guys are cool as fuck! I mean, Requip Magic sounds so useful, being able to have a separate dimension to store things. Or Fire Magic, I could save money on bills! Speaking of, I was living in a cheap hotel down the road for a couple of thousand Jewels.

Also, did I mention nearly every, single, woman IS SUPER FUCKING HOT?! I mean, no offence to Fubuki or even Tatsumaki, BUT GODDAMN ITS LIKE HEAVEN! And, thankfully, I don't wear an eyesore hero suit like Saitama-sensei as I actually have some manner of dignity and my usual suit doesn't stand out too much.

What DOES however confuse me is this world's technology. They use lacrimas which use magic energy to do virtually anything depending on the type, that's cool and all but they have trains which use traditional steam engines and then they have cars which use lacrimas. Their lamps are lacrimas, their heaters are lacrimas. I know this world is very dependent on magic but come on, only like 10% of the population have magic, go a bit into science dammit! 

Sigh, pointless rant over. Get on with the plot, Author-kun.

[[3rd POV]]

It was another slow day at work and Y/N was sitting on a chair behind the cash register reading a magazine called "Sorcerer's Weekly", he was, as all men would, looking at the sexy models posing in bikinis. That crazy shaman didn't send him to hell, he sent him to heaven! As he flipped another page the bell rang signalling a customer has just entered. He put his magazine down to see the customer who entered and look and behold, an attractive blonde has appeared! 

Y/N: 'Future harem member, spotted!'

Blonde Girl: "Hello!"

Y/N: "Good afternoon. I take it you are looking for a specific magic item?"

Blonde Girl: "Yup! Do you happen to sell any Gate Keys?"

Y/N: "Our most valuable items are kept here by the counter on display. If you see what you are looking for free to say so."

Blonde Girl: "Thank you!"

The blonde girl then went to look through the items at the display while Y/N tucked away his magazine so he didn't look like a pervert looking at models posing in bikinis. She seemed to find what she was looking for rather quickly, a Silver Gate Key containing a Nikora, White Doggy.

Y/N: "Oh, that one's 20 000 Jewels."

The girl seemed to stiffen once Y/N mentioned the price, and Y/N being Y/N noticed. But then to his surprise and semi-delight, the girl partially sat at the desk and tried to use very suggestive words and her undoubtedly attractive body to lower the price of the key. Of course, this might work on a normal person, but Y/N being Y/N... yeah it worked, somewhat.