Chapter 29 [Lights Out]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Welp, now I can take having sex on the beach off my bucket list. What a treat Lucy and Juvia are, man I'm so fucking lucky to be a harem fanfiction protagonist! Everyone had already returned to the resort to rest a bit before we will all go gamble into a casino. This place seriously has everything, doesn't it? I wonder if it also has a strip club... well, not that I'll visit it, I can just ask Juvia or Lucy and both of them will look a thousand times hotter than some exhibitionist from there. 

[3rd POV]

Y/N had changed himself into a more fancy tuxedo, this one had some fancy-schmancy lustrous golden designs etched into it. If it wasn't him wearing it then the person that would most certainly be called a snob. But damn did Y/N look good in it. Enough to warrant a pair of hickeys on his neck which he luckily managed to hide behind the collar. Now, he and his friends plus lovers would be going around the casino at about this time, but the red-headed beauty known as Erza Scarlet was still nowhere to be found. So of course he volunteered to go look for her. And voila, would you look at that, he found her at the first place he thought she might be at, her room. By the looks of it, she fell asleep on a plastic deckchair. As he saw her though, his mind temporarily committed suicide. She looked... fucking sexy as hell!

Erza's black bikini hugged her curves like a vice, the sides of her breasts were spilling from her top and her bikini bottom looked like it was going to get assimilated into her fat jiggly ass

Erza's black bikini hugged her curves like a vice, the sides of her breasts were spilling from her top and her bikini bottom looked like it was going to get assimilated into her fat jiggly ass. Y/N had to slap himself to avert his perverted thoughts. Shaking his head, he forced himself not to gawk at her and instead decided to gently shake her shoulder. 

"Erza, wake up," but his words fell on deaf ears as Erza continued to sleep like a baby, at least that's what Y/N believed.

In Erza's dreams... well, her dreams weren't pretty. Memories of her past continuously flashed before her eyes, memories of being locked away, used as a slave to build some tower, flashbacks of an old man and... a boy with blue hair...

"ERZA!" she suddenly jolted awake when Y/N screamed into her ear.

She didn't immediately give him a response, instead, she took a few deep breaths to calm her rapidly beating heart. Erza didn't even notice at first, but she was sweating bullets. Just before Y/N managed to wake her up, the red-haired woman started to heat up and sweat waterfalls, as well as breathe heavily. When she did wake up, Y/N wanted to immediately make a joke about her having a hell of a wet dream but decided not to when he saw how distressed she looked. 

"Hey... uh... are you okay?" Y/N's words brought her out of her small trance. 

The red-haired Titania blinked, then she let out an exasperated sigh, "Yes... I'm sorry you had to see me in such a state."