•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

As I was returning from my laughably easy mission I came across something I don't see every day. Well, a beautiful girl, yes, but a beautiful RED HAIRED girl carrying what I could only describe as a big ass horn? Nope. She left the oversized horn outside and went to a... cake shop? She must like cakes, I wonder which kind though. Clearly, chocolate cake and cheesecake are the supreme choices, strawberry is good too I guess. Oh well, gotta go return to the guild before Natsu eats me alive, and somehow I don't doubt he would actually try to do that should I piss him off, wouldn't be the first time I got eaten though... 

[[3rd POV]]

Y/N walked through the large wooden double doors of the Fairy Tail guild to see the usual, people cheerfully talking while either eating or drinking or doing both. He immediately went to the bar to not only flex but to also inform them his mission was a success. Mirajane was as per usual doing her duties, giving people drinks and food as Cana gulped down one cup of alcohol after another. Yup, nothing out of the ordinary.

Y/N: "Yo."

Mirajane: "Back already?"

Y/N: "Yup. Mission complete."

Cana: "You know Natsu was really pissy, complaining about how you left him behind."

Y/N: "Sounds like him. He should've told me he wanted to team-up before I picked the mission."

Mirajane: "Sure does. So, would you like anything to drink?"

Y/N: "You got any recommendations, Drinking Master?"

Cana: "Pixie Beer is where it's at."

Y/N: "Then give me some of that. How much does that even cost?"

Mirajane: "5 000 Jewels."

Y/N: "Gimme."

Mirajane giggled at how eager Y/N was to get drunk before pouring him a cup of his ordered drink as he sat on a stool besides Cana who was already on her 3rd cup since he started the conversation. The girl had to have a bladder and a liver made out of titanium or something. Y/N, Cana and Mirajane engaged in some pointless conversation about... something. You decide, Reader-san. Suddenly, a very annoyed pink-haired Dragon Slayer lunged at Y/N from behind.

Natsu: "Y/N! YOU BASTARD! YOU LEFT WITHOUT ME!"

Y/N stopped him with a bonk on the head, courtesy of his now empty cup before he handed it over to Mirajane to refill. Cana watched from the sidelines in amusement as the Dragon Slayer desperately tried to make Y/N feel guilty about leaving him behind, and failing miserably.

Y/N: "Better luck next time, kiddo."

Mirajane: "Here's your drink, Y/N."

Y/N: "Thanks, Mira. By the way, I haven't seen Master Makarov yet, he went somewhere?"

Mirajane: "Yes. To a regular meeting with the other Guild Masters."

Y/N: "Ah, so paperwork but without the paper."

Mirajane: "Pretty much."

Natsu whilst still deflated from the lack of attention he was getting from his new would-be rival Y/N walked over to Lucy to discuss something.