•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Goodness, that... was a good night's rest. Damn, haven't slept that well in a while, guess being tired really does the trick, and you know, having two very attractive half-naked women clinging to your body is just a cherry on top. Boy, I don't look forward to repairing the guildhall all day for a couple of weeks but hey, it beats having to worry about Lucy all the time. Why did I even bother with this recap/rant in the first place, you see that lemon in the title, yes I know you are horny, I am you, literally. Ahem, Author-kun, if you would please?

[3rd POV]

The morning of the next day came quicker than just about everyone in L/N residence would like. Lucy was already out and about doing chores around the house, such as cooking breakfast for the two sleepy heads still snuggling together in Y/N's bed. Those two being Y/N himself and Juvia who somehow managed to lose her bra whilst asleep, pressing her bare breasts against Y/N's torso. The blue-haired beauty was the first to wake up and blushed immensely when she saw their current state, but even through that embarrassment, she enjoyed the feeling of her bare nipples being pressed against Y/N's equally bare muscled torso.

Y/N: "Why... are you dry-humping me?"

Juvia: "EEH! I'm sorry Y/N-sama! B-But this feeling..."

Juvia, with a very perverse smile, continued to rub her large breasts on Y/N's body, giving the male more than a noticeable boner. With no hesitancy, Juvia reached for the pillar that formed in Y/N's underpants. The male groaned when Juvia started to stroke his shaft through the fabric.

Y/N: "Juvia, the pill."

Juvia: "Hmm, okay~"

The rain woman reached into the night cabinet right next to the bed and pulled out a box of contraceptives. Juvia was in a FULL HORNY mode so in order to arouse her desired lover even further she pulled out one of the pills and rather erotically put it into her mouth, having her tongue swirl around her own finger for a moment before gulping down the pill.

Juvia: "All ready Y/N-sama~♡"

Y/N never expected Juvia to be so dominant, but this feeling wasn't bad at all, so why not let it continue? Lucy already made peace with Juvia so this should be fine, and she's on protection as well, the 100% one so he can go as wild as he wants. 

Juvia: "Wow, you are so big Y/N-sama~♡"

Y/N didn't even notice when the blue-haired female managed to slide his only article of clothing down but the moment he felt her heavenly lips at the tip of his dick. He nearly jolted upright from pleasure when Juvia suddenly showed him her lack of a gag reflex and took the entire length down her throat, she wasted no time bopping her head up and down, savouring the taste by whirling her tongue rapidly around the thick shaft.

Y/N: "Ugh, that -ACK- I didn't expect... But I ain't complaining!"

Juvia yelped, Y/N's dick still lodged far in her throat as the male suddenly grabbed her and brought her ass over his face, a wise choice indeed. Y/N smirked when he saw how utterly soaked Juvia's panties were before discarding them, aka tearing them off of her. The girl's eyes bulged out as a very lewd moan escaped her, sending vibrations across Y/N's shaft. The male had his tongue deep inside her core, he was like a fat guy in an all you can eat buffet, eating out Juvia with extreme ferocity. The woman in turn took that as a challenge, she started bobbing her head rapidly towards the upper part of the most delicious piece of meat she has ever tasted while rapidly stroking the bottom part. Y/N wrapped his arms around Juvia's waist and squeezed Juvia's bubbly ass, forcing it into his face even harder. Before long Juvia started to wiggle and squirm in Y/N's hands which prompted him to double his efforts, in all honesty, he too was enjoying Juvia's taste.