•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

I would've never thought that sleeping next to a beautiful woman could be so uncomfortable, especially down south if you get what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some 15-year old that has to beat his meat 5 times a day but there's a limit to my self-control, especially when being teased. I hate being teased. Sigh, best we get on the road before I actually lose restraint and make Lucy scream. What? Just because I have self-control doesn't mean I'm not horny! Ah fuck it, let's just wake up Natsu and Gray and get back home so I can have my meal.

[3rd POV]

The group of Fairy Tail wizards were now on their way through the thick green forest of Galuna Island towards a mountain where they saw the strange light come from. Lucy was being carried by Y/N on his back under the condition she would not utter a single complaint while Natsu and Gray were, as per usual, arguing about something with Happy just watching them along with Y/N and Lucy. There was also one unheard rule Y/N told Lucy when he agreed to carry her and that was the "No Teasing Rule" which she oh-so-reluctantly agreed to. 

RUUUMBLEEEEE

Y/N: "A new enemy is approaching."

A tremoring rumble and loud thud resounded across the entire island as a large shadow loomed over the group of Fairy Tail mages. Looking back their jaws nearly hit the floor as they saw a mouse, but not just any mouse, a big ass mouse the size of a building. But now that Y/N thought about it, a big mouse wasn't all that special. I mean, he already saw a big centipede, a buff lion, a macho cyborg gorilla and some dude that looked like Urizen. 

Y/N: "Well..."

Fairy Tail: "Shit."

The large mouse didn't swat at them, it didn't even try to stomp on them, no, it breathed on them with breath that smelled like a horny homeless man that had too much to drink multiplied by the number of times Y/N kicked something this story. 

Lucy: "Ew! That's disgusting!"

Natsu: "GAAAH! MY EYES, MY NOSE!"

Y/N: "Ever heard of dental hygiene?! Lucy, hold on tight!"

Lucy did as he instructed and tightened her hold on him as much as she could. Y/N then proceeded to stretch his arms out and brought them in for a powerful clap, sending out a powerful gust of wind that forced the toxic air to disperse around them. Everyone took deep breaths, but they were not out of the water yet. With Lucy still clinging to his body with every ounce of his strength Y/N blasted towards the grotesque creature's head, stopping right before its eyes that could surprisingly keep up with him.

Y/N: "MASHIRO KIIIIIIIICK!"