•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

I started the next day the same way I started all the previous days, by waking up. Seeing half-naked Lucy was a nice bonus though. With a quick morning kiss which nearly turned into another heated make-out session, god why are we always so horny, we got ready for the job Natsu has picked for us. We had to go early in the morning before anyone was in the guildhall otherwise we would get caught, and as you could've guessed we didn't want that. 

[3rd POV]

Y/N and Lucy met up with Natsu and were soon on their way to Hargeon which was the closest town that could provide them with a ride to the Galuna Island. Natsu didn't really seem to realize this however and simply walked with Lucy and Y/N into the town thinking, actually, he wasn't thinking and that's why he just now realized that they were in Hargeon to find a ship that would get them to the island. Although when Y/N and Lucy tried asking any of the sailors for a lift they all declined, giving Natsu hope that they wouldn't need to use a vehicle to get to the island but simply swim there. Y/N probably could but there was no way Lucy was going to make it. 

Natsu: "I'm telling you we should just swim there."

Lucy: "Not possible!"

Happy: "Lucy's back to complaining again."

Y/N: "Getting there by swimming will take too long, let's just find a boat."

The group was about to look for another potential sailor that would take them to the island when Natsu and Y/N felt a tap on their shoulder, their shock was not even hidden when they turned around and came face to face with Gray.

Gray: "Found-ACK!"

Before the Ice Wizard of Fairy Tail could even finish the sentence he was quickly and brutally punched to the face by startled Y/N. Gray's body fell backwards and hit the hard ground with a thud as silence overtook the group of Fairy Tail mages. That silence was broken by Natsu who began laughing hysterically while Lucy adopted a very shocked expression and Y/N still had the dead look in his eyes.

Y/N: "...Well...shit."

Lucy: "Why did you do that?!"

Natsu: "PFTHAHAHAHA! NICE LEFT HOOK Y/N!"

Y/N: "I swear that was on accident..."

Natsu continued laughing so hard he began spewing fire from his mouth which nearly made the porch catch fire. The onlookers just took a few steps back, not wanting to get hit by the stream of fire. He stopped when Y/N's foot connected with his stomach making the Dragon Slayer curl up in a ball and hold his aching stomach while Happy just tapped his head as a sign of sympathy. 

???: "You are wizards?"

An ageing sailor approached them, he was one of the many they previously asked to take them to Galuna Island. Most of his body was covered by a brown cloak and he was fairly short, barely reaching Lucy's shoulders.

Y/N: "Yeah, we're from Fairy Tail."

Y/N and Lucy show him their guild marks which were on their hands, the sailor in front of them remained shocked but a hopeful expression found its way onto his features. 

Sailor: "Can you lift the curse of Galuna Island?!"

Y/N: "That's why we are going there."