•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

So... that could've gone better. I must say though, me tag-teaming with Erza and Natsu was very refreshing. I hardly ever get to synchronize my style of fighting with anyone, let alone people I've known for less than a month or so. That fight definitely took some effort, which just means I am nowhere near Saitama-sensei's level, and to be quite honest I probably never will be in terms of pure physical strength. But I do have one thing he doesn't, technique. But, with his level of strength, my technique is most likely irrelevant...

[3rd POV]

The somewhat exhausted group of Fairy Tail mages arrived on the outskirts of Magnolia and a few of them already looked like they wanted nothing more than to hit the hay and sleep for who knows how long. These were, of course, Natsu, Gray and Happy as they all looked quite hungry while Lucy looked just tired along with Erza while Y/N looked neutral, he was used to staying up past his bedtime.

Natsu: "Ugh, once we get home I am hitting the hay and not waking up 'till tomorrow."

Erza: "Rest well, we have our rematch tomorrow, don't we?"

Y/N: "I almost forgot you wanted to fight. Welp, I'm going home, see you tomorrow I guess."

Master Makarov: "Goodnight Y/N and don't let the bedbugs bite!"

Y/N: "He's still annoyed I broke that building, isn't he..."

Lucy: "Seems that way..."

Y/N just now noticed that when he disconnected from the main group, Lucy followed after him. So he slowed down and walked the same pace as her, although they appeared to be stuck in awkward silence. 

Y/N: "You live this way?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I rented out a home for a pretty good price."

Y/N: "Same. So, can you only use your spirits once a day or something?"

Lucy: "It's complicated."

Y/N: "Oh, okay, don't tell me then."

[Lucy POV]

Huh? What the heck?! You ask how they work but the moment I say they are complicated you lose interest? Sigh, honestly, sometimes I wonder if you are actually a dummy or trying to act like one. You are lucky you are so freaking handsome or I would've slapped you by now! YOU HEAR ME! 

Y/N: "So, is your apartment one of these houses?"

Oh crap, I really zoned out there! I wish he had a switch to turn off and on his attractive factor. I nearly completely ignored the street of very similar houses with different coatings of paint, one of which was unmistakably the house I rented out. I wonder what Y/N's house is like... Is it big and spacious? Or is it small and cosy? I wouldn't mind living in either of those... WAIT, NO! WHY DO I SOUND LIKE IM GOING TO START LIVING WITH HIM?! GET A GRIP GIRL!

Lucy: "Yeah. It's this one right here actually."

Y/N: "Oh... Oh?!"

Lucy: "Hm?"

Y/N: "This..."

Why do you look so surprised?! It might not look like much but its pretty nice on the inside! Just, please don't think of me as some sort of a slum or something! Please! Although, judging by the look on his face, he seems kind of... happy? I suppose?