•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

The next day we arrived at Fairy Tail's HQ, could you even call it that if it only had one building? Eh, who cares! Either way turns out Natsu has some severe motion sickness, which is quite unfortunate. And turns out Lucy hates walking, to be brutally honest, I'm not surprised. What? It's not like she's going to be bitchy all the time because she's blonde! ...Or I hope so. Either way, when we arrived at the guild building, which was gigantic mind you, Natsu being the polite gentleman KICKED OPEN THE LARGE WOODEN DOORS! 

Natsu: "We're back!"

Everyone in the guildhall seemed to be in quite a good mood and greeted Natsu with smiles and warm welcomes. However, to Lucy's shock and my amusement, Natsu went ahead and dropkicked one random member of the guild. Which then led to a goddamn brawl starting with tables and people flying. Yup, this place looks like lots of fun!

???: "Natsu's back?!"

Some random dude popped up right beside us without his short on, dude, come on now.

Y/N: "Put some shirt on dude."

???: "Huh? Oh, newcomers?"

Y/N: "Kinda. Name's Y/N L/N."

Gray: "The name's Gray Fullbuster-"

The shirtless guy whose surname could be interpreted got cut off when a table hit him in the head

The shirtless guy whose surname could be interpreted got cut off when a table hit him in the head. Shouting curses at Natsu he jumped into the fray and started beating random guild members left and right. Oh, right, there was also some girl drinking A GODDAMN BARREL WORTH OF ALCOHOL at the bar! And she was only dressed in a bikini top and some tight brown pants, VERY NICE. I, being me, sort of got out of the way and went towards the bar, Lucy following me.

Y/N: "This happens all the time?"

???: "Yup. Huh, I've never seen you around before."

Y/N: "Y/N L/N, hopefully, a new member, maybe, possibly?"

Cana: "Hah, relax! My name is Cana Alberona the greatest alcohol drinker of Fairy Tail!"