•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

That... I did not expect... I think she forced some water down my throat as well, shit. When Lucy hears about this I am as good as gone! Hol' up, isn't one of the tags on this book harem? Oh yeah, okay we good, nevermind... I'm still terrified though, at least she doesn't go full Erza when she's mad.

[3rd POV]

Not long after the battle between Y/N and Juvia reached its conclusion the large Abyss Break magic circle the Gurren Lagann knock-off was performing glowed brightly before dissipating completely, leaving no trace behind. Both he and the blue-haired rain woman stared in confusion and shock respectively.

 Y/N: "So it's been taken care of?"

Juvia: "The other members of Elemental Four must have lost... How?"

Y/N: "Simple actually."

Juvia: "What do you mean, love?"

Y/N: "One, we are gonna have to talk about that once this is over, and two, we are Fairy Tail."

Juvia: "Juvia doesn't understand..."

Y/N: "I haven't been in this guild that long but its honestly really easy to spot. The more you value someone the more you want them to be with you, now imagine someone beating up that someone, you'd want revenge, right?"

Juvia: "Yes! If Y/N-sama were to be beaten Juvia would not hesitate to fight!"

Y/N: "Thanks... Anyway, the more you value that person the stronger the feeling of revenge will be. And Fairy Tail... well, everyone values everyone as if they are related by blood."

Juvia: "So we lost because we made you angry."

Y/N: "In simple terms, yes. You know what they say..."

"Demons run when a good man goes to war."

An involuntary shiver crept down Juvia's spine but she pushed those feelings of momentary dread to the back of her head. Then before Y/N could continue the entire guildhall mech started violently shaking before it slowly and loudly fell onto its knees and almost entirely into the ocean. Juvia immediately took the opportunity to cling to Y/N while the man stood his ground and managed to keep his balance despite the sudden movements of the large structure. Once it stopped shaking it took no time for the two former enemies to gather their bearings and observe the newly developed situation. At the very least the mech was out of the commission. 

Y/N: "That's one thing less that I have to worry about. I wonder if that Frenchman and Lucy are fine-HMPF?!"

For the second time in a short amount of time Juvia once again captured Y/N's lips with her own, but this time she literally attached herself to his front by wrapping her arms and legs around him, keeping herself in the air. Y/N to forcibly pull her back otherwise she'd continue kissing him for god knows how long. 

Y/N: "What the hell was that for?!"

Juvia: "Y/N-sama mustn't think about Lucy! Juvia can more than satisfy Y/N!"

Y/N: "This again?! Argh, just talk it out with Lucy somehow!"

Juvia: "No! Juvia will not negotiate with her love rival!"