•Chapter 13• [Temptations]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Well, that went about as well I had expected, and somewhat better. To be completely honest I was expecting the moment to come where I would have to bust us out of that goddamn cell, although I am quite relieved I didn't have to as we just got a warning to put a leash on Natsu, like that was going to hold him back, and another warning to not cause just as much destruction... Yeah, not happening. When we arrived back home everyone was cheery again, especially Lucy, she nearly broke my back with her hug. 

[3rd POV]

When the group of three, originally two but Natsu decided to join in as per usual, got back to the guild the party was in full effect. Although Y/N, Erza and Lucy settled on just sitting at a table with Erza eating a strawberry cake, as per usual, Y/N drinking some beer from a mug, and Lucy sitting beside him with a cup of her own beer, although she wasn't a heavy drinker so it was still mostly full.

Natsu: "Alright! You two, let's fight again!"

Erza: "Not now, I'm too tired."

Y/N: "Don't wanna."

But Natsu as per usual didn't listen and charged straight at them with his fist covered in fire, although his majestic charge didn't last long as a pair of fists uppercut him into the ceiling, the two that retaliated were none other than Y/N and Erza, both of which were not impressed in the slightest. Sighing, they both sat back onto their original spots and resumed their activities. But before they could Y/N suddenly felt slightly more tired than before, and as he took another sip of his beer Lucy laid on the table and fell asleep, followed by other members of the guild falling onto the floor in deep slumber. 

Y/N: "The fuck?!"

A man walked into the guild, and to be quite honest Y/N felt as if he was in Naruto, AGAIN! First here are frog people, now there are people literally dressed like ninjas. The dude that walked in also a bunch of staffs on his back, presumably for battle, now that was cool, but why the fuck did he decide to go with the ninja look? He's not exactly a good ninja if he has to put everyone to sleep just to not be seen and yet still be seen by those that didn't fall asleep, like Y/N for example. Speaking of which...

Y/N: "Oi!"

He threw his empty mug at the mysterious guy, catching him by surprise as the wooden mug bonked off of his head. Master Makarov nearly spilt his drink as he desperately tried to stifle his laughter at the sight of the most mysterious guild member of Fairy Tail getting bonked by a beer mug. 

Y/N: "Who the hell are you and why did you put everyone asleep?"

Mystogan: "...My name is Mystogan. They will wake up in a bit. I've come to take another mission."

Master Makarov: "You never stay for long do you?"

Mystogan: "You said that same exact thing like five times already..."

Master Makarov: "Because it's mysterious and cool."

Y/N: "And old, just like you."

Master Makarov: "Oi!"

Mystogan: "I'll be on my way."

Y/N: "Don't forget to sound the alarm clock."

The mysterious member of Fairy Tail then began leaving while overdramatically counting down from ten. Just as he left and finished his "epic" countdown every who had previously fallen asleep began waking up.