•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[[Y/N POV]]

Runnin' in the nineties~ Is a new way I like to be~ I'm just running in the nineties~ Come on, baby, run to me~ Man, Erza sure is one hell of a driver. I should consider myself lucky I get to share a tight cabin with Lucy but with sick Natsu rolling about I really am not that grateful right now. Gray was still managing to hang onto the roof and not fall off which was nice I suppose but goddamn Erza can you not be the personification of GAS GAS GAS for one goddamn second?! 

[[3rd POV]]

The Magic Mobilia continued travelling at what Y/N could only assume to be way past the speed limit. The constant nagging of Gray saying Erza shouldn't use all of her magic power on just getting to where Eisenwald is. It irritated him to no end but it was a present problem nonetheless. Still... imagine how much money he could save on gas if he had something like this back in City Z!

Y/N: "So how long until we-"

The car suddenly came to a screeching halt, cutting off Y/N and subsequently throwing Gray off the roof. When the trio inside looked out the window they saw they were by a Kunugi Station which was a small station in between two cliffs on one of which the Fairy Tail wizards were as they saw the mass of people with their luggage thrown all over the place, Rune Knights and one broken wagon, courtesy of Natsu of course. 

Y/N: "I don't think Eisenwald is here anymore..."

Gray: "They sure move fast don't they? Still, it's not like we can't follow them, they are moving on a train after all."

Erza: "True, but they are much faster."

Y/N: "Then why aren't we moving yet?"

And then Erza stepped on the gas pedal again and they were off, much to Natsu's dismay and Gray's annoyance. Speaking of, the Ice-Make wizard of Fairy Tail was now with them in the cabin, and without his shirt on. They soon came across a city but Erza did not slow down one bit as she drifted the Magic Mobilia through the streets. Honestly, it was almost hard to believe they haven't hit anyone yet.

Gray: "Erza you need to slow down, you'll be without magic power when we get there if you continue on like this."

Erza: "If we let that flute be played a lot of innocent people will be victims. Just by hearing the song, a person's life can be stolen from them. I will not slow down and allow such a thing to happen!"

Y/N: "We should've brought earplugs!"

Gray: "Shit you're right! You can't die if you don't hear the song!"

Lucy: "I don't think its that simple guys..."

Happy: "I feel like I have something to tell you, Lucy..."

Lucy: "Eh? What is it?"

Happy: "...I forgot."

Lucy: "You useless smurf cat!"

Natsu seemed to have had enough of the rather bumpy ride and tried to jump out of the moving vehicle but was stopped by Y/N grabbing his leg and flinging him back inside. Soon enough they could see smoke coming from the Oshibana Station. Their search for Eisenwald has just become that much easier. After arriving and parking the Magic Mobilia sideways on the road Erza immediately approached one of the conductors at the station. The rest of the group stayed back with Natsu being carried by Y/N piggyback style. They could only watch as Erza headbutted and knocked out one conductor after another until one gave her the answer she needed.