Christmas with you🎄

Merry Christmas to my lovely readers. I hope you guys are having the best Christmas full of joy. I love you! Be happy. ❤️

This is my Christmas gift to y'all. I will be uploading two updates today. This one with TopKai and the next one with TopSehun so please stay tuned for the next.

The ground is carpeted with layers of snow and the cold breeze of December, Two bodies tangle on the rooftop bench.

The milky boy's face is press against his boyfriend's leather jacket. "Tomorrow is Christmas." Sehun says softly. "Hmm," Kai hums.

Kai isn't a big fan of the holidays like Sehun. "I want to spend it with you," the pale boy takes his boyfriend's tanned hand intertwining their fingers.

Call their love story cliche but Sehun was all about books, sweaters, and full of cuteness while Kai is all black leather jacket, cigarette breath, and fights. He may be rebellious but his love for the milky boy is incomparable.

Sehun is all he has, the younger boy never denies any of his requests and always make sure that Kai is okay. Sometimes he would even drop his studies so that they could go out for dinner.

He cups Sehun's soft cheeks between his hands and presses a long kiss on those lips he loves so much. "Hun-ah you know your parents despise me. I don't want you to get those dirty looks from your relatives because of me." Kai explains gently.

Sehun pouts "It's not those blabbering mouths I want to spend my Christmas with,". Kai chuckles "Plus if you spend Christmas with me, I can't give you those fancy dinner and expensive gifts like your parents." the elder drawls.

The milky boy presses his lips against the elder's cheeks "I don't need those when I have you. We could have ramen for dinner. What matters is that we spend our first Christmas together."

Kai sighs and pulls his baby his warm embrace, "Okay, I'll take you out on a date tomorrow. I promise we will spend our first Christmas together." he pats the top of Sehun's head adoringly.

"What are you so cute for? hmm? Makes me want to bite you soft cheeks." he pretends to bite Sehun's cheeks while the younger giggles "I love you," Sehun whispers only for Kai to hear.

"I love you more, baby." Kai squeezes Sehun's lean body in his embrace

~~~~

Sehun hears his apartment doorbell rings after he has changed into his warm clothes. He knows who it is. "Merry Christmas, my love" Kai pecks his lips softly.

His boyfriend isn't in his usual leather agenda but he loves whatever the elder male wears, even if he is not wearing anything.

"Merry Christmas, babe." Sehun greets resting his face on Kai's chest. "Mmmh, you're so warm" the younger exclaims pushing himself more to the warmth. "I planned something for us." Kai announced pulling away from the hug.

Sehun has his arms wrap around Kai's waist as the elder drives his very fast motorbike. It's cold but they have no other choice plus Kai made sure that Sehun is wrap like a burrito so that he won't catch a cold.

He stops in front of Wolf Gang Steak house, "Kai, are you sure? We can have other things." Sehun says with worried eyes. "I've been saving up for this don't worry," he reassures his baby.

Sehun nods and they sit at the table his lover booked for them. They talk through the meal with bites of steak between. They sip some red wine while having dinner.

Kai looks so handsome under the dim Christmas lights and Sehun definitely loves the view. After dinner, Kai takes Sehun to the light festival.

They walk hand in hand around the park "I'm happy," Sehun blurts out his true feelings. Kai's plump lips curl upwards "That's what I want." he approves.

Sehun keeps walking and didn't even notice Kai is left behind, When he turns around he notices Kai is wanting to say something. "Love, is there anything you want to say?"

"Sehun," he trails off. The elder places a small wrapped box into Sehun's hands. "Go ahead open it, baby." he urges the younger.

Sehun rips the wrapping paper and opens the small box. His eyes start to water, it's a ring. "I know we both are not ready for marriage yet but I want to give you this as a promise that one day I will marry you." Kai slips the ring on Sehun's ring finger.

"I promise we'll have a happy family. I'll make you happy Sehun." Kai finishes. "You always make me happy Kai. I love you so much." He throws himself on the elder.

"Merry Christmas, Sehunnie" Kai whispers near the shell of the milky boy's ears. "Merry Christmas, Kai." Sehun says and crashes their lips together.

I hope you enjoy it! Have a merry merry Christmas, loves!