Wish you were here

Fluffy one-shot, uwu

Jongin has been so busy these few months and Sehun too, both of them busy with their schedule. To be honest they haven't seen each other in more than a month.

The elder busy with SuperM promotions and his solo album in preparation, the younger busy filming his upcoming movie 'Pirates 2' and also the 'Pasha de Cartier' project with Cartier.

It is eating Jongin alive, sure he has fun with the SuperM members but he still wants to go home to Sehun to just cuddle and do nothing.

He feels like they're becoming more distant these days they would even barely talk on the phone, he misses Sehun, so much.

Plus, the younger is at Jeju for his filming but he decides to call him. At least a minute or two of hearing Sehun's voice would be enough.

Sehun picks up almost immediately but none of them speak at first, just listening to each other's calming breathings.

"Hey" Jongin starts and his eyes almost waters. "Hey" Sehun voice sounds hoarse almost like he's crying.

"Are you okay babe?" he asks. "No I'm not Jongin." the latter answers honestly.

"Why Sehun? You're worrying me" Jongin says softly. "I miss you so much" Sehun replies with a sob. "I miss you so much too baby" before he realizes it a tear escape his eyes.

"Are you alone?" Sehun asks in case because he doesn't want to disturb anyone.

" Yea I'm alone". Jongin approves. "Do you love me?" the younger questions.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I love you, more than anything" The elder chuckles.

"I just want to hear it". Sehun replies and Jongin can feel his baby pouting over the phone.

"Okay, I love you so so so so so much" he repeats. Sehun laughs and Jongin closes his eyes and listens to his favorite sound in the world. "I love you more, don't argue," the younger says.

"That's impossible but sure." the latter laughs. "Seriously though, I miss you, I wish you were here. We could go diving together and eat seafood together, all those romantic stuff"

"I know I wish I was there too bubs" he sighs. "Can we sleep on facetime tonight?" the milky boy requests. "Sure let me get my laptop" Jongin agrees.

When they see each other on their screens, they study each other faces like Sehun's hair grown out alot and Jongin's new hair color.

"You look so damn good with that long black hair." Jongin compliments and the younger smiles,

"I choose that hair color didn't I?" Sehun says referring to the elder's hair.

"You said you like brown hair so I gave it a shot" he explains ruffling his brown hair. He notices the younger eyes getting heavy, "Go ahead baby, sleep I'll stay on as long as you want".

"Goodnight babe," Sehun says and smiles at the laptop screen. "Goodnight love" the elder replies.

Jongin watched Sehun sleeps that night with both heart and body wanting to fly to Jeju right away to cuddle his baby to sleep while showering him with kisses.

Guess what? The next thing he knows he already booked the earliest flight tomorrow to Jeju. He packs some outfits in his suitcase and goes to sleep with Sehun still on facetime.

The next day he wakes up early and sees Sehun still on the screen sleeping soundly like a baby. Though he still wants to watch Sehun, he still has a flight to catch so he hangs up and leaves a "good morning baby!" message.

He goes to the airport alone and he thanks God, that no one recognized him with the mask, glasses, and a hat.

He gets on the 6:00 am plane to Jeju and sleeps on the plane because he's tired. The flight didn't take long, it is just an hour and a half.

Soon he arrives at Jeju, after baggage claim he goes straight to the hotel where Sehun is. Sehun's manager gives him a key to the younger's room.

He opens the door and sees Sehun still sleeping under the comforters, there's a teddy bear named NiNi (yes named after him) beside Sehun.

He lay down beside Sehun on the bed and caress the latter's soft cheeks, the younger eye flutters, and opens slowly.

"Hi, baby" Jongin coos at Sehun, the younger shots up in disbelief. "Woah you'll hurt your vision-" before he could finish his talk, Sehun throws himself on Jongin.

"I missed you so much." his voice is muffled by Jongin's shoulders. "I know love" the elder places a soft kiss on Sehun's temple.

"Kiss me Jongin" Sehun whines and Jongin chuckles. They lean in and soon their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss when both of them felt breathless. "What do you want to do today?" Sehun asks. "Nothing but cuddling with you" he answers.

"Thank you for coming here, babe." Sehun thanks his boyfriend who is now showering his face with too many kisses. "No problem, I just wanted to see you" he replies.

Hiii, this is kind of short compared to the other ones but I hope you enjoyed it! Stay safe, Take care and I love you.<3