Taeoh's Confusing Parents

A request from @kaigoli, I'm so sorry that I couldn't write it earlier. It's been so hectic here, I hope you will like it!

"Taeoh, baby. C'mon, let's go to your daddy's place." Jongin says entering Taeoh's room where the boy is already packing his clothes and essentials he will need over the weekend at Sehun's.

"I'm ready!" he exclaims bouncing in excitement to see his daddy. Jongin smiles but his heart cracks a little that they couldn't give a happy family to Taeoh.

 They were divorced since little Taeoh turned 2, now he is 5. It was hard for Taeoh to understand the situation because his friends' parents are always together unlike his.

Though he never asks so much about it, Jongin knows his little boy craves a happy family. Tears well up in his eyes, Taeoh's head tilts in confusion "PaPa are you crying?" he asks with his big brown eyes widen.

"No, baby. Something got into my eyes." he lies but Taeoh accepts nodding. Jongin takes the backpack from the boy's chubby hands. "Let's go, Taeoh!" he lightens the mood making the boy squeals.

"Taeoh is going to see daddy!" 

Sehun is a police officer which makes him a busy man, the reason why they got divorced. Maybe both of them regret it now that Taeoh is growing up. Society judges.

Taeoh lives with Jongin throughout the weekdays since his school is closer to Jongin's place and on the weekends he stays with Sehun, spending quality times with his daddy.

Throughout the car ride, Taeoh sings along to songs he's playing on his Ipad. He is very delighted to finally see Sehun, obviously.

 Jongin knows that Taeoh loves Sehun slightly more and it irks him a little since he was the one who raised the boy alone. Sehun was never really there from the start, he missed many many firsts of Taeoh.

Jongin parks his car in the driveway of Sehun's house, he unbuckles Taeoh from his baby seat. Taeoh jumps out of the car, running to ring the doorbell. His father follows from behind carrying his stuff.

Standing on his tippy toes he rings the doorbell, As expected Sehun opens the door. The man is clad in his grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt with a pair of glasses resting on his, oh-so-perfect nose bridge. 

Sehun is handsome, very handsome. Jongin heart beats faster when their eyes meet for a moment. Sehun takes Taeoh in his arm and presses a gentle kiss on his chubby cheeks, Taeoh giggles.

"My little man, did you missed daddy?" he questions. Taeoh wraps his small arms around Sehun's neck "Taeoh missed Daddy so much!" 

It warms Jongin's heart seeing them like this, busy staring at them he doesn't notice how Sehun is looking back at him too. 

"Jongin, do you want to come in? Mom is here too." Sehun breaks the silence.

"Yeah sure."

-//-

Jongin and Mrs.Oh are talking in the kitchen while the father-son duo is in the living room, Taeoh climbs on Sehun's lap. "Daddy." the boy calls placing his tiny hands above Sehun's hand.

"Why aren't you and PaPa together like my friends' mommy and daddy?" he asks softly not meeting Sehun's eyes. The boy looks so sad.

"I'm so sorry Taeoh-ah. Daddy is the fault that you couldn't have a complete family." Sehun apologizes caressing his son's soft cheeks. 

"Taeoh wants to be like them too." a tear escapes the boy's beautiful eyes. Sehun's heart clenches very badly, "Daddy wishes for the same thing too." he whispers wiping Taeoh's tears.