Happy Family!

A sweet fluff! This is a request from @MyatThinzar6. I hope you like it! Sorry, it took long.

"No baby, you can't chew on my necktie." Kai removes his necktie from their 1 and a half years old son. Jae still tries to reach for Kai's necktie but his dad makes sure he doesn't reach it.

Jae's small fist slaps lightly on Kai which he kisses both tiny fists. "Oh, now you're mad?" he chuckles at his son's behavior. 

Jae talks in incoherent sentences "Dada bububaaa!" he says. Kai nods at him even though he himself doesn't understand what his son said.

Those little fists then try to reach for the cookie jar on the counter as if the jar is going to move magically, "Jae you already had 2 cookies today, no more." Kai shakes his head.

Jae took Kai by surprise when his tiny lips turn into a pout which exactly looks like Sehun's. "Sehun!" he shouts so the younger could hear.

Sehun comes out of their room freshly showered to the living room where Kai and Jae are at. "Yes Ni?" he smiles at his husband and son.

"Did you teach him that pout?" Kai asks pointing at their son's pouting lips. Sehun laughs "I didn't I swear." 

"That's my weakness now he got it too," Kai whines leaning his head on the couch.  Sehun giggles picking the still pouting Jae in his arms.

As soon as Jae is in Sehun's arm he tries to reach the cookie jar again, "Nah uh Jae no more." Sehun places a kiss on the baby's chubby cheeks. 

"Babe, he's so handsome." Kai deadpans looking at their son. "Of course, he is blessed with great genes." Sehun teases while Jae is squirming in his arms.

 "C'mon baby, you've got to take a bath." the younger male heads towards their room. "I need to shower too, I'll bathe him." Kai cuts in.

"Oh my god thank you," Sehun beams because bathing Jae is the most difficult. "Go shower with Daddy and I'll give you a cookie." he tries to bribe their baby.

"Baaaaa!" Jae exclaims happily at the mention of the chocolate chip cookies. Kai presses a kiss on Sehun's soft cheeks and takes Jae with him.

Sehun could hear giggles, water splashing, and Kai's complaints from the living room, he smiles at how Jae is growing into mini Kai.

Jae has Kai's skin color, eyes, eyebrows, and the way he behaves. Their son also has Sehun's nose and lips which is Kai's weakness.

Last week when Sehun saw Kai's baby picture and compared it to Jae and they look so identical so Sehun kept Kai's baby picture with Jae's picture.

 Sehun is preparing Jae's evening snacks when the father-son duo appears in the kitchen. "Hi mama" Kai steals a quick kiss from Sehun while Jae starts crawling on the kitchen counter.

Sehun doesn't know whether to thank or laugh at Kai for dressing their son in a minion onesie who is still on his cookie mission so whenever he crawls Jae looks like a real-life minion.

"Dada" Jae blinks at Kai pointing at the cookie jar with a pout on his lips trying to convince his parents. Both Sehun and Kai give in and hands their son a small cookie.

After Sehun finishes making Jae's small evening meal he places it in front of Jae because ever since their baby boy turned one he likes to eat his meal himself without his parent's help.

"Maaaa puushuu" Jae gives a piece of apple to Sehun who gladly takes it or Jae will start throwing tantrums. 

"How about Daddy?" Kai asks Jae who is currently stuffing his tiny mouth with fruits. "Nooo" the baby turns his head away from his daddy.

"Ouch Jae." he fake cries while Jae laughs at him. "At least, baby give me a kiss." Kai pouts at Sehun, the younger leans in and sucks softly of the latter's lips.

Jae is staring at them with wide eyes when they pull away and starts making smooch noises with his lips trying to imitate his parents. Kai and Sehun stare at their son with disbelief but laughs at it later.

Soon Jae finishes his snacks and crawls around the living room with a pacifier between his lips while Kai and Sehun watch TV and their son at the same time.

Kai places a soft kiss on Sehun's shoulder "I love you so much." Kai says with a big smile. "I love you too." the younger replies resting his head on the elder's shoulder.

Jae crawls near Sehun's legs, supports himself with the sofa, and stands up. Jae takes the pacifier out of his mouth and rubs his eyes informing Sehun that he's sleepy.

"I will go put him to sleep," Sehun announces carrying Jae and walks into Jae's nursery. It doesn't take long for the baby to fall asleep in his crib full of soft teddy bears.

When Sehun returns to their bedroom, he spots Kai choosing some movie on Netflix, "Hi baby, come here." Kai pats the empty space beside him.

As soon as Sehun lies on the bed the elder male pulls him into a warm embrace, "You know I'm love you, and thank you so much." Kai says.

"Why thank you?" Sehun asks, "I have always wanted a happy family now it has come true because of you." the elder replies and pecks Sehun's temple.

"You're the best father and a husband, I'm so grateful that you're mine as much as I'm yours." the younger kisses the elder's neck.

"Netflix and Chill?" Kai raises his eyebrows at Sehun with a smirk on his face, "You just have to ruin a sweet moment don't you." Sehun slaps lightly on his husband's chest

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this sweet fluff, Stay safe, Take care and I love you! If you have any requests please comment! ❤️ 

Votes and Comments are very appreciated. 💜