Angel and Demon

Angel Sehun👼🏻 and Demon Kai😈

Sehun spreads his white wings through the clouds, eyes closed feeling the fresh air against his soft cheeks. He loves flying freely like this when he is free of duties.

A small smile spreads across his face when he spots Minseok flying over one cloud, "Minseokie~" he calls sweetly. Minseok glances at him and stops his wings "Sehunnie, what are you doing?" he asks slowly flying closer to the younger male.

"Just getting some fresh air," he replies taking another deep breath. "Be careful Sehunnie, you know what's going on right?" he raises his eyebrows at the younger male. Sehun nods "I will be careful, hyung. Don't worry." he reassures the older angel.

"If you say so, Sehunnie. I'll get going now. I still have some duties to do." Minseok says. "Be safe hyung!" Sehun reminds flying away from the elder.

Their leader warned all the angels in heaven that the demons are trying to attack them and they might even kidnap angels to taint them and torture them. Sehun is an angel with no sins at all he's just pure white that makes the demons want him more.

He flaps his wings slowly as if he is floating freely, he closes his eyes when the cold wind starts blowing, he is confused just a minute ago the temperature is higher than this. What happened?

Suddenly the wind gets strong making his wings unable to move, it feels like somebody is controlling his movements. When he opens his eyes he sees a dark shadow above him.

The Shadows has horns and a big jet black pair of wings, his breath hitched. He wonders if it is the demons their leader warns about or it is just a big bird flying above him.

All of a sudden a strong arm wraps around his slim waist, "Hello Angel." a husky voice whispers against the shell of his left ear. "Please let go of me," he pleads, trying to wriggle out of the hold but his body cannot move, at all.

"What are you going to do now, little angel?" the said man growls. Sehun swears he got goosebumps at the deep voice. "Who...Who are you?" Sehun breathes out still fighting to get out of the grip.

"Kai, king of the demons." the demon introduces himself but his hand around Sehun never gets loose. "K-Kai, please let me go. What do you-ah" his words get cut off by a handkerchief shoves in front of his nose.

That was the last thing he remembers before blacking out completely.

-//-

Kai stares intensely at the angel he kidnapped. Long lashes, soft cheeks, extraordinary nose shape, small pink kissable lips and not to mention his beautiful wings, the angel is indeed very beautiful. The most beautiful thing he is laid his eyes on.

He notices how the angel's eyes are slowly opening and revealing his cacao eyes, a small gasp escapes Sehun's lips when he sees Kai staring at him. If looks could kill Sehun would be dead by now.

Sehun slowly sits up on the bed the demon placed him on, "Kai, Can you please send me back to heaven? I belong there, not here." he tries to explain to the demon whose eyes start glowing red.

His rough hand grabs Sehun's face "Are you trying to provoke me, little angel?" he asks in a dangerously low voice. The angel keeps his gaze low and his mouth shut.

"You don't remember me, do you?" he asks grabbing the angel's face harder. Sehun whimpers in pain "I'm sorry, please let me go." he pleads.

He lifts his face to look at the demon, whose eyes are no longer red. "Kai, I can't be here. I'll die if I don't return to heaven," he whispers with wobbling lips.