Loving can hurt sometimes. (4)

Jongin has not left the room in a week. He doesn't even bother to eat. Every day is the same, crying till his eyes become blurry. He has dropped about 10 pounds already and Baekhyun and Chanyeol can't help but worry about Jongin's health.

He is lying on the bed when his phone starts ringing. He check the caller and it shows "bubs❤️" and a picture of them. Sehun has been calling him over and over but this time Jongin decided to pick up because he misses Sehun's voice"

"I misssss you Jongin," Sehun said sounding drunk. "Will this punishment end? Nini, I miss you please come back to me.  Sehun is veryyyy naughty right?" Sehun asked over the phone but Jongin was crying softly. Jongin wondered "he is drinking again" in his mind.

"Jonginniee my baby, my sunshine, my mochi, my bear. I miss you. I'm gonna die if you don't come back to my open arms" Sehun sounded so drunk and Jongin just decided to hang up. "I miss you too Sehun" Jongin whisper to himself.

6 months later

Today is Sehun's grocery (Many types of alcohol) shopping day. As he was walking in the alcohol aisle he heard a familiar voice from another aisle. "You can't have that chocolate Raeon." a familiar voice said. "Samchon is being mean," a baby voice said. "I just bought you a box full of KitKat yesterday" Kai argued. "Samchon pleaseee?" the baby said with puppy eyes.

"No means no Raeon" Jongin half scolded and Raeon started to cry loudly and Jongin gave up. "Fine you can have it, Now Raeon is being mean to samchon" Jongin teased. "Raeon will give samchon a kiss". The little boy pecked Jongin cheeks and Jongin smiled.

Sehun's lips were curved into a smile looking at Jongin and the little boy's cuteness. "Samchon catch me if you can" and the small boy started running in the food aisle. "Yahhh Raeon this is not a playground" Jongin runs after Raeon to prevent him from getting lost.

The little boy bumped into Sehun. "Hey, little man" Sehun greeted. "Raeon's samchon said not to talk to strangers so Raeon won't talk to uncle stranger," Raeon said his cubby fingers pointing at Sehun. Sehun leaned down to the little boy's height. "Who's Raeonnie's samchon?" Sehun asked.

"Raeon won't talk to uncle stranger," Raeon said cutely. This little boy resembles Jongin a lot Sehun thought. "But uncle stranger is a nice man," Sehun said smiling at the cute boy. "Then what is uncle's name?" Raeon asked. "Uncle Sehun" Sehun replied. "My samchon is Kim Jongin and he is a dancer," the little boy said turning a spin when he mentioned dancer.

"Yahhh Raeon I almost lost you" Jongin was panting and he got shocked when he saw Sehun with his nephew.  "Sehun?" Jongin's eyes widen. "Sehunnie is a nice man samchon," Raeon said his small hands holding Sehun's hand. Sehun smiled at Jongin. "Hey Jongin it's nice to see you again," Sehun said and Jongin scoffed. "Yea sure" Jongin replied coldly. "Raeon let's go" Jongin called.

"Bye Bye Uncle Sehunnie, Raeon hope to see you again," Raeon said waving his hands at Sehun. Sehun chuckled at him "Bye Bye little man, I hope to see you again too," Sehun smiled. Raeon walked to Jongin. "Jongin wait" Sehun called. Jongin turns to Sehun and raises his eyebrows. "Can we talk?" Sehun asked. "We can't I gotta pick up Raeon's sister from her daycare," Jongin said. "Maybe next time" Jongin left holding Raeon's hands.

The next morning Jongin received a package. He opened the package and saw a note "You left this Tshirt 6 months ago - Sehun" Jongin read it and looked at the Tshirt. Well, that's not actually his Tshirt. It's Sehun but Jongin claimed it as his. Under the Tshirt was a polaroid. A polaroid of them on Sehun's birthday. He smiled as he remembers surprising Sehun.

Sehun wants to meet and talk to Jongin badly but Jongin wasn't letting him. He tried in many ways. "Did he turn you down again?" Jongdae asked. "Yea" Sehun sighed. "I just wanted to apologize for everything but now he hates me," Sehun said. "Don't be too harsh on yourself" Minseok advised. "Look at our youngest being all heartbroken" Junmyeon said.

"It's just I want to apologize to him nicely after everything. He is the most precious thing ever. He made me happy and I will always have my heart open for him to come back whenever he wants. I miss having him in my life, he means so much to me. The past 6 months without him was hell. I miss seeing his smile when I wake up. I miss him." Sehun explained to his hyungs.

"I know it's hard for you Sehun. Just go and meet him. Even when he is being mean just show your love and gratitude towards him, after all you were the one who made a mistake " Minseok said patting Sehun's shoulder. "Thanks" Sehun. "Now go get your baby" Junmyeon teased. "Heyy I only call him that." Sehun glared.

At Jongin's apartement

Sehun knocked on Jongin's door. After about 1 minute a sleepy Jongin wearing the Tshirt he sent this morning, opened the door. "Oh, why are you here?" Jongin asked. "Can we talk?" Sehun asked. "Since you are already here, I guess yea" Jongin replied. "Come in" Jongin welcomed Sehun.