My Majesty (1)

I have been wanting to write a royalty fic so here it is. btw Kai is taller than Sehun here.

Prince Sehun, the youngest prince of the Evander kingdom. The king and the queen's youngest son who they love and cherish a lot.

The younger prince is also spoiled by his older brother, Prince Minseok the eldest, and Prince Chanyeol the second prince.

Prince Sehun is protected from the world by his strong brothers who wouldn't even let a leaf lay on Sehun's porcelain skin.

Indeed, the young prince is very magnificent. His skin is milky white, chocolate-colored orbs, perfect nose shape, small kissable pink lips, and a decent height.

Sehun has never left the castle without guards beside him, the prince never breaks any rules at all. He follows his father and mother's orders like the good prince he is.

The two elder princes are trained by the best warrior and both of them are brave, strong, and imitating. The kingdom of Evander has all-around perfect 3 princes.

~~~~

Kai is the young king of the kingdom of Caelvn, at such a young age he has all of the neighboring kingdoms under him. Kai's father who passed away is also a great king.

Ever since he was a kid Kai was trained by the best of the best warriors, he took his training seriously because at such a young age his dream was to be the best king in history.

Not only his skills are great he is an attractive man too, body sculpted by god itself. Hazel eyes you could get lost in, sexy plump lips. Kai is the man everyone dreams of.

The young king had his eyes on the youngest prince of Evander ever since they met at a ceremony when they were teenagers.

~~~~                                      

"Prince Sehun, his majesty is waiting for you in the dining room," a female servant says bowing to Sehun. "Inform father that I'll be there in a minute," Sehun replies closing the book he is reading.

Sehun changes into a better silk robe, he enters the dining room where his family is. He bows to the family first and takes his seat.

He wonders what's going on since his elder brothers don't look pleasant at all, in fact, both of them look angry and unsatisfied.

"Is there a problem I don't know of," Sehun asks picking his utensil up, "Son, I want you to listen to me carefully right now." the king announces giving a glace to the queen.

Chanyeol grumbles while Minseok just focuses on the food on his plate ignoring the whole scene in front of him.

"The king of Caelvn initiated that you and him would be the perfect match for both of the kingdom to be one." the king explains Sehun.

The youngest prince furrows his eye in confusion "Father, are you telling me to get married to the young king of Caelvn?" he asks. His feet nudging Prince Minseok for support.

"Yes sweetheart," his mom cuts in. "I'm sorry father and mother but I'm not accepting this, I'm only 22 and I have many more things to experience." Sehun disapproves.

"Sehun, this is for your own good. You need someone to look after you for the rest of your life." the king reasons. "I have my brothers," Sehun says pointing his chin at his two brothers.

"Dad, we have spent the whole life protecting Sehun and he has been safe his whole life, he doesn't need this kid to look after him." Minseok finally speaks up.