Bubble Tea Cravings

"Jongin" Sehun sobs at 2 in the morning while his husband stirs in his sleep. The pregnant male suddenly wants to drink bubble tea.

When Jongin wakes up he shoots up because Sehun is crying. "Baby, why are you crying? What do you need? Did I do something wrong? hmm. Tell me" he's basically panicking right now.

Sehun wipes his tears "I- want" he hiccups mid-sentence "chocolate bubble tea" the younger whines almost crying again.

Jongin being the best husband he is, "From Cafioca?" he asks pressing a gentle kiss on his pregnant husband's forehead.

Sehun nods "Will you please get it for me?" he's using his cutest puppy eyes which he knows Jongin can never resist.

His husband lets out a breathy chuckle "Of course, wait here okay? I'll be back in 15" he says pulling on a hoodie over his shirtless body.

Sehun smiles wrapping himself with blankets like a little burrito "I love you, Ni" he says making his husband coos at him.  "I love you more" he leans down to peck on Sehun's rosy cheeks before heading out of their apartment to cofiaca.

Jongin parks the car in front of the shop, hopefully, it stills open at this time. Sometimes Cofiaca closes early but sometimes it doesn't. He climbs out of the car and scans the shop, looks like his husband is getting what he wants.

The owner already knows them because this is the shop where they would always come as teenagers to have a date. The owner aunty adores Sehun. "Jongin. Is Sehunnie craving chocolate bubble tea again?" she asks.

Jongin smiles "He was crying at first.' 

"Oh boy, poor baby." she mutters under her breath as she starts preparing the drink just like how Sehun likes it, Sehun is the 'privileged' customer at Cofioca. He would always get discounts, extra bubbles, sometimes she even gifts pastries for him.

"Is our Sehunnie healthy?" she asks. "He is really healthy and happy. I'm taking great care of him." Jongin replies making the aunty's lips curve into a proud smile. "That's good, Jongin."

"Here, just like how he likes it." she hands Jongin the bubble tea. "Thank you, aunty." he thanks her. "Tell him I miss him," she adds. "Sure will." Jongin nods swiping his card since he forgot to bring cash

-//-

"Sehun-na, I'm back" he yells closing the door which makes the sound 'beep' "I'm here," Sehun informs from their bedroom. Jongin is welcome by the sight of Sehun cooing over baby kitten's videos on his phone. 

"Here, my prince." Jongin teases stretching his hands out to give his husband what he has been craving. Sehun rolls his eyes before taking a sip of his bubble tea. 

He moans at the taste  "This is so good! Aunty made this right." Sehun says. "Of course, she said she misses you," Jongin informs laying on his side of the bed. "I need to drop by the shop sometimes." he mentally notes.

Sehun devours the rest of his bubble tea while Jongin waits for him to go to bed. After swallowing the last sip the pregnant male places the empty cup on the nightstand to throw it out in the morning, he's lazy like that.

He snuggles against his husband who only pulls him closer to his chest "Jongin." Sehun calls drawing patterns on the elder's chest. "Hmm" he hums as a reply.

"I want to have sex." he deadpans. Jongin almost choked on air, he brushes it off by laughing. The younger pouts "I'm serious."

"I'm tired today. How about tomorrow?" the elder suggests. "Is it even safe for the baby though?" he adds, "Yes it is safe, it's even better than walking, plus  I miss the soreness in my lower body." he reasons

The elder chuckles "Okay, tomorrow. Now let's just sleep and rest so we have more energy  for tomorrow." 

"Okay"

"Goodnight bubs. Love you" he places a soft kiss on the pregnant male's forehead. "Love you too, babe." Sehun's voice is muffled by Jongin's chest.

-//-

This is short, I know. But I still hope you will enjoy it. If you have requests you can comment. I'm basically running out of ideas  😂. Stay safe, take care, and I love you! <3

Votes and Comments are very appreciated 💓