Movie Night

Sehun is waiting for Jongin to join him on the couch, they're having a movie night together and his boyfriend. suggested that they should watch his movie "Catman" which just released in the morning.

He filmed the movie back in 2016 but the release date just keeps getting delayed now here they are watching the movie in 2021. Sehun doesn't spoil the movie for Jongin since he wants the raw reaction from his boyfriend.

Jongin joins him under the fluffy blanket pulling the younger to his chest, "Well, here we go" he says making the elder chuckle "Let's see my 2016 baby Sehunnie." he smiles.

At the start of the movie, Jongin's naughty hands are already caressing his inner thighs. "Jongin, No. Watch the movie first. Remember it's my first ever movie." he pouts a little. The elder stops his hands but it's still resting on his soft thighs.

"You look like a baby." Jongin comments in awe as his eyes never left his boyfriend's character. "God, Sehun. Look at you," the elder says when the scene of him dancing in a tank top exposing the 90' collarbones.

The younger giggles when his boyfriend leans and presses a soft kiss on his collar bone, "My baby is sexy then and sexier now."

"I guess that's all for you to love." Sehun shrugs. Jongin agrees 100%.

Then the couple shifts their focus back to the movie, Sehun is actually surprised by his 23 years old self. His features look a little softer back then. He looks different but not too much. Jongin obviously is enjoying the movie.

"The cat really looks like you, we should really adopt a similar cat. When we argue and you ignore me I could just talk to the cat and cuddle with it." his boyfriend jokes.

"ViVi wouldn't like it. He's a bossy little prince." Sehun replies. "We won't know if we won't try. They'll probably get along. It's entertaining"

"I'll think about it, Ni."

-//-

The scene he's excited to see is coming and he can't wait to see Jongin's reaction to it. His boyfriend is currently squinting at the TV, oh he knows what is coming. The kiss scene.

"Oh hell Nah" Jongin whines at the kissing scene. The kiss is a little deep but not as deep as a french kiss like Kyungsoo's movie. Sehun laughs loudly at Jongin's reaction.

The man is not even blinking and gaping in disbelief. "Babe, why are you that surprised," he asks. "I don't know, I'm just surprised. God, I need to calm down." Jongin wipes the nonexistence sweat on his face.

The power Oh Sehun has over him is unbelievable. He is a weak man who is very whipped for his boyfriend.

"That's hot though," Jongin adds making Sehun snort at him.

Jongin gives the best reactions and Sehun loves every part of it.

-//-

"You brought her a lingerie set? What!? Did you just say she's an 'A' cup? What do you mean you've seen everything as a cat." Jongin is blabbering sentences while his little devil laughs at him. "Naughty Kitty" Jongin says biting Sehun's ear.

Sehun pinches his boyfriend's arm "It's in the script, NiNi"

Jongin blinks "Oh yeah right. I almost forget"

"Oh no no no! Another kissing scene! How many times are you guys kissing in this movie?!" Jongin panics. "Twice?Thrice? We will never know, babe." Sehun teases.

"Sehun, baby. Give me a kiss. I'm not okay right now."

"C'here" Jongin leans in and Sehun gives him a full kiss on the lips. "Now let's continue the movie." the elder says. The little devil knows all the plot he just wants his boyfriend's funny faces.

At one point Jongin almost cries over the scene Sehun had the pink robe on. "You're so beautiful. Do you still have the robe? Can you wear it for me, please please." he requests.

"Of course."

"Fuck yes, I win in life!"

"Why do you look so 'daddy' here" Jongin questions at the scene where he is driving with the blue dress shirt. "Because I am one," Sehun replies smugly.

"Are you? hmm?" Jongin traces his fingertips on his inner thighs making the younger gasps. "Yeah, I am, just not with you," he says breathily. The elder male grins slapping his ass playfully.

They cuddle through the rest of the movie, Jongin loving every scene of it. They make dinner after the movie. "Y'know I should step up my game. Next time I film a movie I'm going to have many kiss scenes there and make you watch through it."

Sehun smirks "Why would I be jealous when I have you wrapped around my finger?"

Jongin back hugs him and kisses his nape, "Yes, you have me wrapped around your finger."

-//-

I hope you enjoyed it! I honestly enjoyed writing it. Though the scenes may not be in order because the movie isn't released internationally. I just saw some clips on Twitter.

Take care, Stay safe and I Love You! ❤️

Votes and Comments are very appreciated 💕