Ups and downs

Wonder why Sekai was never spotted together in 2020? Yea let's get into that. Lemme make you. guys tear up a little at least.

Jongin sighs tiredly after practicing the choreography with SuperM, he drinks the energy drink from his bottle.

He hears his phone ring but not having the energy to even walk to the charger station in the practice room, Mark brings it for him instead.

The caller says ' 내꺼♥️🐣' his anxiety wents up, they both have been ignoring each other since August after their 'big fight' but none of them have talked about break up or whatever.

It was an intense fight unlike other small fights, they threw words they didn't mean to each other to the point Sehun told Jongin 'You only care about money' and the older broke the mirror in Sehun's apartment. 

He picks the phone up, "Hello?" he starts "Can you drop by to take your stuff from my apartment?" Sehun voice says.

That wasn't what he expected at least, "Sure I'll drop by" he replies after that Sehun doesn't say anything and hangs up.

"When are you guys going to fix it?" Taemin sits beside him knowing well who his best friend just spoke to.

"I don't know unless he wants to try again." he sighs. "Why did he call though?" the other male. asks. "He wants me to pick my stuff up from his apartment," he answers.

His eyes scan the practice room and fall on his hyungs, Chanyeol who came and visit Baekhyun with the smaller's boy favorite food and drink and also bought more food for the rest of the members.

"Oh, Jonginnie." Chanyeol's voice interrupts his thoughts about the fight which brought them to this place. "Here drink this" he hands Jongin the latte he bought.

"Um- How's he?" he asks, "Well hello to you too." The elder rolls his eyes. "I don't really know to be honest, we spend a lot of time together but he never expresses his feelings."

"Knowing him for more than a decade, I know that he's trying to ignore this whole situation and distract himself every day." Chanyeol takes his phone out from his pocket.

A photo of Sehun sleeping on a pile of paper which he assumes is lyrics paper, "He wrote many songs about missing someone, trying to move on and sad songs,"

"He called me just now to pick my stuff from his place, Is he moving or something?" Jongin asks which he hopes isn't true.

"No, I don't think so maybe he got bored and clean the apartment," Chanyeol says.

"We're going out tonight with Gaeko and MQ hyung, Sehun said he wanted to treat us because he became the new face for Dior." he chuckles.

"He's making a shitload of money these days y'know, all those luxury brand he has a deal with loves him. He even bought me the new Dior hoddie as a present for Chuseok." the elder tells him.

"I feel like I'm the reason for this like I never had time for him and never paid attention to him as a boyfriend but look at you. Hyung knows everything about him." Jongin mumbles.

"It's not that Jongin," he places his palm on Jongin's shoulder, "Every relationship has a falling point but you guys just can't go through it both of you are acting like a child." he says.

"If you guys want to fix this one of you must be mature, we all know Sehun won't be apologizing first so you know what to do right?" the elder questions.

"Plus the fans are suspecting now I went through Sehun's tagged post and most of them say 'I miss Sekai', 'Why is Sekai distant?'. They miss you guys together.