Hello Stranger

TopSehun is here, 🐺 Listen to it while reading it's great!

Sehun steps into the club packed with drunk and horny people. He's here to get things off his chest which has been bugging him for the past week.

He walks past the dancing floor where people are dancing to the EDM music, he takes a seat at the bar and orders himself a strong drink.

He takes a sip of the alcohol, his eyes quint because of the strongness. Sehun's eyes shift from people from people but no one really catches his eyes tonight.

He places the glass on the counter for a moment, Suddenly someone snatches the glass. "Hey, that's mine," he exclaims referring to his glass.

The stranger gulps Sehun's alcohol down in one go, the stranger is dressed in leather pants and a tight shirt. His cheeks are red from all the alcohol but he's cute, Sehun thinks.

"You're handsome," the stranger blurts sitting beside Sehun. He chuckles at the shorter male boldness. "I've been told," he replies ordering himself another glass.

"I'm Jongin." the stranger introduces himself, "I'm Sehun" he replies finally drinking his glass in peace. "Another glass of Hennesy for me," the drunk male orders to the bartender.

"Woah, dude are you good?" Sehun asks in concern because Jongin really looks like he is about to pass out in a minute. "Do I look like I'm good?" he asks Sehun, pointing at himself.

Jongin looks stressed and depressed. Sehun mumbles a no under his breath. "You can tell me if you want to get it off your chest," Sehun says looking at Jongin's reflection on the glass he's holding.

"I got cheated on," he finally let it out then gulping down the Hennessy.  Sehun exhales heavily "Same, I got cheated on too." he sighs.

Jongin looks at him with drowsy eyes "We're from the same club then." he excliams clashing their glasses together.

Sehun grimace at the slight burn in his throat, the more he looks at Jongin the more the male looks beautiful under the dim light, his cheeks red and his lips look so kissable while his eyes are so seductive,

"You're beautiful, how could anyone cheat on you?" he rasps staring at Jongin. The latter stares back at him for a second then looks away "He's a son of a bitch." he grumbles but at the same time his lips turn into a pout.

 "If I have a boyfriend like you, I wouldn't even look at anyone," Sehun states still staring deeply at Jongin. The shorter male laughs "Now you're flirting?" he raises his eyebrows at Sehun.

"I'm serious though," the taller male adds removing his overcoat. "Tell me your story now," Jongin says poking at Sehun's cheeks.

"She found some guy at her acting class, then I walk in on them having sex." Sehun explains making a disgusted face at the memory. "Now, here I am drinking my misery away," he snorts taking the 5th shot for tonight.

Before Sehun can utter another word Jongin places a finger on the tall male's lips sushing him, "Let's forget our misery tonight and dance with me." he suggests pulling Sehun to the dance floor.

Sehun has his hands on the latter's waist, Jongin is busy feeling himself on the dance floor, He could feel eyes on him but Sehun's are the most intense.

Sehun leans in and connects their lips together, lips moving against each other like they're made for each other. Sehun bites the latter's lower lip before breaking their intense kiss.

Sehun had never felt this type of kiss, something about Jongin just make it very exciting. At the same time, forget the butterflies Jongin could feel the whole zoo in his stomach.

No one ever kissed him like that, soft but rough at the same time. Sehun tastes like minty and he's already addicted to it.

"Let's get out of here," Sehun whispers in Jongin's ears which the other agrees then they exit the club together hand in hand.

Halfway to Sehun's place, Jongin legs give out. "I can't walk anymore" he stomps his feet like a kid. Sehun is kind enough to give the latter a piggyback ride.

"Hello Seoul, I think I'm already in love with this Stranger," Jongin shouts at the top of his lungs to the night lights at 3 in the morning.

Sehun laughs adjusting Jongin on his back, the elder's hands are encircled around Sehun's neck "Sehun is my favorite stranger." he shouts once again. "You're drunk, Jongin." he reminds the other who is giggling on his back.

By the time they reach Sehun's apartment, Jongin is already asleep on his shoulders. Sehun's lips stretch into a smile while tucking Jongin into his bed.

He removes the sliver strands off his beautiful face, He really likes Jongin, the latter is cute, funny and sexy at the same time. He is definitely Sehun's type.

-\\-

Jongin slowly opens his eyes because of the bright sun, his head is pounding like crazy. He checks the surrounding. He is pretty sure this isn't his place.

A small gasps escape his lips looking beneath the duvet, a good sign he still has his clothes on. "Oh you're awake" a deep voice invades his thought.

Sehun is leaning on the doorframe with his arms folded. After seeing that handsome face the memories from last night came back. 

Sehun is the stranger, his stranger. He smiles at the taller male "Thank you for last night. You really made me feel better." he admits climbing down from the luxurious bed.

"You're welcome. To be fair you also made me feel better." Sehun replies walking closer to Jongin. "I wanna take you out on a date." the tall male blurts out.

"You're the most beautiful person on earth. You make me feel things I have never felt," Sehun confessed caressing Jongin's soft cheek.

"Let's go on a date then, stranger" he replies with a grin.

Hii, I hope you enjoyed it. This is what came up in my mind while listening to the song. Stay safe. Take care and I love you! ❤️