Loving can hurt sometimes. (2)

"Why?" Jongin asks himself. "Why did he believe Sehun's words?", "Why did he keep forgiving Sehun". He fell asleep in Sehun's arm but when he wakes up around midnight Sehun was talking to somebody on the phone in the living room. He was being sweet to her.

"Okay, goodnight baby girl. Sleep well I'll see you tomorrow chose where you wanna eat" Sehun said and Jongin heard it from the room since the door wasn't close properly. Jongin heard footsteps so he just went back to sleep. Jongin thought Sehun only calls him nicknames but apparently he is wrong.

The next morning

Jongin woke up around 7 am. He showered and got ready for his work. He works as a choreographer. As he was making breakfast he heard Sehun's phone ringing but Sehun is still sleeping soundly. So he picked the phone up. "Hey Baby, let's meet up at ___ cafe," the girl on the phone said. "Sehun is still asleep, I will pass the information when he wakes up" Jongin replied to the girl on the phone.

Jongin placed their breakfast on the table and he waits for Sehun to eat. About 10 minutes later a freshly showered Sehun came out to their bedroom. "Goodmorning sunshine" Sehun greeted and "Goodmorning" Jongin smiled at him. "Woah my baby made breakfast." Sehun said and Jongin smiles bitterly at the pet name "my baby".

After having their breakfast Jongin picked up his coat "Sehun someone called and said to meet up at ___ cafe". With that Jongin left their apartment and went to work. Sehun was left dumbfounded. "I should take Jongin on a date today," Sehun thought to himself.

Sehun hasn't taken Jongin on a date in so long. Also, Sehun feels guilty all of a sudden. He was looking around their living room and he saw a picture of them in high school. Sehun suddenly remembers the day when a 19 years old Jongin moved in with him. Jongin's parents doesn't like Sehun. They prefer him as "immature".

He loves Jongin but he has been going clubbing too much. He has been hanging with a lot of girls. The girl who called Sehun was the one from the club he met about 2 weeks ago. Why is he doing this to Jongin? He doesn't know either. He sure is having fun doing all these stuffs. Jongin doesn't like Sehun smoking but when he goes clubbing he finds himself smoking.

Jongin is an emotional person. Even when Sehun slightly raise his voice at him. Jongin would start tearing up. Whenever they watch TItanic, Jongin would start crying. Sehun never lets Jongin watch "The Notebook" again because Jongin won't stop crying for the next 2 hours. Once when Jongin tried baking and Sehun teased by saying it's not delicious, he found Jongin crying near the kitchen counter. That's how emotional Jongin is.

Sehun decided to pick Jongin up from work since he wanted to go on a date with Jongin. Sehun also wanted to see Jongin dancing. Jongin is a dancing god, Jongin loves to dance since he was in elementary school. Jongin is one of the highest-paid choreographer.

Jongin was dancing in front of the mirrors while a group of people study the dance moves. He was teaching ballet to them. Everyone was struck by his dance moves and he ends the dance with a spin and everyone clapped loudly for him. "How does it feel like to be a dancing god," Lucas asked Jongin.

"Oh hey Lucas haven't seen you in a long time" Jongin greeted Lucas. "You are now taller than me Lucas" pouted Jongin. "Now I get to call you short" Lucas teased Jongin. "Hey, you can't call me that I'm still older than you" Jongin teased back. "But I'm glad that you can't ruffle my hair anymore," Lucas said. "You wish Lucas, I can still mess your hair," Jongin said ruffling Lucas's hair. Jongin and Lucas laughed.

Jongin saw Sehun's car parked outside. "Lucas I will get going now". Jongin left the dance studio and enter into Sehun's car.

"How long have you been here," Jongin asked wearing the seatbelt. "Not long" Sehun replied. "Why did you pick me up today," Jongin questioned. "Wanna go on a date?" Sehun asked. "Yes of course" Jongin replied.

They were at Jongin's favorite restaurant. "I miss going on dates with you," Jongin said "Me too" Sehun replied. "Remember the first time I brought you here when you moved in with him," Sehun asked. "Yes, I do. I was 19. All I knew that time was to be with you. Thinking about it I'm going to be 22 this year" Jongin replied. "And our 5th anniversary is next month," Sehun said.

While they were talking and laughing. "Sehun" they heard someone called. Jongin sees a girl walking towards them. The next thing he realizes the girl kissed Sehun in front of him. Sehun pushed her off. "Oh are you here with a friend," the girl asked. Jongin was just sitting quietly and eyes looking down.

The only reason why he agreed to go on a date with Sehun was to fix their relationship. He wanted to forget the pain and he just wanted to focus on them. He was tired from dancing but when Sehun said they're going on a date he put the tiredness aside and put Sehun in the first place. But seeing a girl kissed his boyfriend right in front of him and called him "friend" is just unacceptable.

"Sehun" Jongin muttered "Can we go back?" he asks softly. "Jongin I will explain everything when we arrive okay?" both of them walk to the car parking lot. The whole ride back home was filled with silence. Jongin was just looking out of the window without making any sound. Sehun just wanted to make sure if Jongin was okay but what can he do? He hurt Jongin.